Thread: Nvidia sli bridge for DFI

Nvidia sli bridge for DFI

I am having a DFI NF4 ultra and I need any one of these bridges. It seems that DFI is not selling them; I want to know is there any manufacture that is going to sell this having the same length. One more thing I hesitate for a CM 939 (64 3800 x2) SLI the dfi seem very difficult to find but well below 130 € remains. For now I look for an A8N sli premium, for the ASUS apartment cons are not very well seen. In short I need Nvidia sli bridge for DFI.

Re: Nvidia sli bridge for DFI

DFI told our colleague HEXUS it would work now on a technology called "XLi Technology". Similar to NVIDIA's SLI, this technology would combine two graphics cards without going through the lower deck. DFI has announced it wants to develop its own technology as NVIDIA wants, for the moment, only work on SLI with the three largest manufacturers of motherboards . The future should tell us what is the technology owner XLi facing SLI.

I just try to mod my NF4 sli Ud in the rub is that I'm falling on a nforce 4 with varnish decks, so I scratched what I could without being too barbaric and done a pencil mod. After a few tries to boot my card is recognized as NF4 sli so I install my 7800GT (different brand and different bios!?) And after activation in sli drivers that he found the display at startup bug everywhere but all boot normally! This bug can it come from the pencil mods done wrong (maybe because the varnish was tough enough) or should I turn towards the graphics card?

Since the arrival of an engineer at Abit DFI, the brand shows a very strong orientation overclocking and attracted many overclocking bitter like me and because these cards are each true wonders. Their bios there are certainly more comprehensive and therefore complex, so that beginners can quickly get lost in the jungle settings.

According to me this motherboard is clearly oriented overlocking, it has been conceived so as not to overheat. Effect sign of quality heaters are glued Mofset on the motherboard, which I shall call the components responsible for supplying the processor and is the great characteristic of heat hugely when increasing the voltage of the processor. The presence of raditeurs is strongly desired for any motherboard scheduled for overlocking respectable.

If the DFI NF4 Ultra-D LanPartyUT must shine in an area it is in his bio and his extraordinary potential. In addition to the settings found in all the bios this board has many more options, it will probably do nothing so you an overlocker by but it's a pleasure when you overlock. A start can save the Sound overlocking is very handy when Overlocks and we have often had to make CMOS. The settings are found in few seconds.

In terms of settings for memory, it's huge. The maximum voltage for the memory is 4V while most other motherboards arrangements to 3V. The timings can be tweaked up given the number of possible settings. It is simply awesome. To top it all DFI to integrate software Memtest86 to test the stability of the whole sub memory. A real treat