Thread: Abit IP35-Pro and MEMSET

Abit IP35-Pro and MEMSET

I am not having much knowledge about the memset. I want to do the memset for an Abit IP35-Pro. So please tell me what can be done to do it. Also I am using the Abit IP35-Pro from some time ago, I am not having more information about the Abit IP35-Pro. I am hoping that someone hanging out there would be interested in helping me. I am expecting that you members will respond me soon.

Re: Abit IP35-Pro and MEMSET

MemSet is a "necessary" utility for each overclocker out there. It consents you to view/change your foremost memory ( RAM ) timings & interior chipset latencies (Performance Level ) in real-time within Windows. Just don't overlook that it won't toil with any BIOS release after v11 (and up to v16 Beta 1) [don't know about the future BIOS releases from Abit ] { I have heard that the Felix, an author of MemSet is trying to make it work with the new BIOSes as well }.
    Here's a screenshot of MemSet:

You can download the latest version of MemSet here.

Abit seems left to re-discuss it in terms of high-end card performance after experiencing some difficulties. The anticipated return to the scene started with the Abit QuadGT 965P that I found interesting but which has suffered too long from a bios not always very stable level of overclocking. The Abit IN9-32X-MAX Wi-Fi, I tested a few weeks ago, built around the 680i had really seduces with a perfect layout and bios worthy of the name.

I want to do overclocking with the Abit IP35 PRO but I am not having knowledge about it. So thought to take some advice from you guys. My specifications are as follows :
    • CPU - Support Intel Core 2 Extreme / Duo / Quad processors with FSB 1333/1066/800MHz
    • Chipset - Intel P35 Express / ICH9R Chipset
    • Memory - 4 X 240-pin DIMM sockets support max. memory capacity 8GB
    • LAN - On board Dual Gigabit LAN controller supports 10/100/1000M Ethernet
    • Audio - Supports auto jack sensing and optical S / PDIF In / Out
    • Expansion Slots - 1 x PCI-E X16, 1 x PCI-E X16 (x4 bandwidth), 1 x PCI-E X1, 3 x PCI
    • Internal I / O -
      • 1 x ATA IDE connector 133/100/66/3
      • 6 x SATA 3Gb / s connector
    • SATA - 6 x SATA 3Gb / s offer by Intel ICH9R support Intel Matrix Storage Tech (AHCI & RAID0/1/5/10)
    • IEEE1394 - Supports 2 Ports IEEE 1394 at 400Mb / s transfer rate.

Now with fashion 1333mhz bus for Intel Core and among so many who are we to mention the Abit IP35 Pro that this news was the recently introduced . This plaque inside their characters have support for the upcoming 45nm cpus and including 1333 MHz FSB Core 2 Extreme / Quad / Duo. Integration of the reset button and power on the same plate as a bios clear out of the case would not have to open our office every time we need to reset the bios. A 3-pin HDMI connector offers connection with HDMI ready graphics cards and a crystal clear HD sound .. Two PCI-e. 6 SATA 3Gb / s internal and two eSATA connectors for hard drives faster.

This is related to their qualities in stock, but what happens when the demand? Abit Nforce from the time the two had ceased to be preferred when talking about overclocking for all fans of this "sport." For there on we can talk about a few AM2 Fatal1ty OCERA but they are not overcome stunned marks to leave to others, and is overtaken by cheaper solutions. Much is spoken today by Asus and its very good plates Abit ocear but apparently wants to regain his ground. This is how Abit motherboard Abit IP35 and PRO has regained its lost ground and again moved into more OCERA existing plates and therefore give more choice when choosing.

It is not a cheap board but anteriromente say talked much about the P5B DLX WiFi today is a little more accessible but in the beginning was quite expensive for its segment. A joy for me at least that even I have Abit NF7-s motherboard rev 2.0 because it is a mark which is the total pleasure for me. Well let's see the screenshot that achieves this board to take the title by the Queen my overclock to 538 FSB.

The first impression is what I have noticed, a good board, very complete and it lacks a few things, but does not reach the level of complexity or other extra super high-end models, but perhaps this is precisely the charm of this model, because the next step is much more expensive product and with this board the majority of users will have more than enough or even prefer a basic economic model, for it has the abit IP35 (without the PRO) and IP35-E. So I hope to deepen and consolidate the good feelings he has given us this new Intel chipset as we tested different alternatives, important assets are the full support 1.333Mhz FSB and 45nm processors, as well as support for DDR2 & DDR3 , although so far most manufacturers are building solutions based on this chipset DDR2, something logical if you look at the market and the prices of DDR2 and DDR3, as well as their availability.

The only thing that we can "complain" is that we do not have processors with FSB 1.333Mhz and therefore will not see what they can give of these plates, either in performance and overclocking ability and memory dividers. But it is logical that the plates go first and then support processors with this technology are supposed to fall. Next we enumerate everything in the package is not bad, although we expected to be abit not disappoint.

Abit's P35 solution for the latest Intel processors, the Abit IP35 Pro. This board is relatively insignificant market at present, although there is no reason to do so. We already know the test results, so this little pre-evaluation. Abit boards are experiencing a roller coaster ride, without question. From perfect to somewhat questionable mainboards we have already experienced. When released the P35 chipset was generally heralded a new round and many manufacturers use this for a recent upswing. From its doctoral we do not have much current ABIT IP35 Pro is one of. This is probably also in marketing and thus slightly lower interest the editorial, no idea.

The difference in the chipsets lies with the FSB and PCIe 2.0. The X38 chipset has officially allow FSB 1600 support, with the P35 in 1333 still lies. But this comparison is not entirely correct, since P35 boards run over 450 FSB as well. The PCI Express 2.0 interface provides up to 16 GB / s bandwidth per port, twice as much as PCIe 1.0. This provides an innovative graphics performance with dual X16 graphic configuration. Although currently have X38 boards coming out of the holes and replace the P35 chipset, the boards are still relevant and in demand.