Thread: K10stat Utility

K10stat Utility

I am having a query that i need to ask you. Actually i have downloaded a K10Stat Utility from the Internet which is an undercloking utility that is suggested by my friend. But my problem is that i have no idea about how to use it. So if any one is having the idea about the use of this utility then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: K10stat Utility

It is very simple all you have to do is to extract the downloaded file into some folder. After that just start the program by clicking on the program icon. Now move to the p-states and adjust the voltage as well clocks. After that click on Accept button to save the setting and then to click on OK. Your program is working now.

To work with the K10Stat Utility you have to go through the below given step that will help you to run the program on your system. So just follow the step and see whether it is working for you or not.

1. Download the K10Stat
    2. Extract it anywhere
    3. Run the program by clicking on .exe file
    4. Go to P-Stat tab
    5. Adjust the Voltage and Clocks
    6. Click on Accept
    7. Click on OK

That's it!!!!!

First of all thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the use of the same. I have made all the setting that you have asked for. But let me ask you one more thing that how will i recognize whether the program is running perfectly? If there is any thing to optimize the performance of program help me with the same.

To optimize the program statistic and working you have to install the CPU-Z program in your system that will monitor the system performance. If the CPU-Z does not recognize the program then better to check for the Energy Saving Setting on your system. So download the CPU-Z and work with the issue of yours.

For that first you have to place a shortcut of program on the desktop. Now edit the shortcut so that the program will start running with the Switches '-loadpstate -nowindow'. After that place this shortcut in the AutoStart Folder and you are done. Now you can run the program on the start up of the Windows.

if you are inexperienced, i prefer you not do it. instead have someone who knows this to show it first. unde/overclocking is dangerous and can cause damage.