Thread: Voltage ZOTAC GTX 260

Voltage ZOTAC GTX 260

Hello, I am using a software to change the voltage of GPU GeForce GTX 260. The manufacturer EVGA offers a few days ago a program called GPU Voltage Tuner, which, as its name implies, allows software to modify the voltage of GPU graphics card. But I am not getting an appropriate results while using that.!! So thought that you members can provide some help regarding this problem. Please post some suggestions or information that can be useful for me.

Re: Voltage ZOTAC GTX 260

The manufacturer EVGA offers a few days ago a program called GPU Voltage Tuner, which, as its name implies, allows software to modify the voltage of GPU graphics card.
    The program only works with EVGA graphics cards signed, and only with models GTX260, 280 and 295. It will run on Windows XP, Vista and even Seven in 32 and 64 bit, but from 181.22 drivers only.

Are you sure your board supports the change in voltage by software, not all cards do not. EVGA Precision 1.9.4 there (which is for EVGA and other brands => see if yours is one of them). MSI file and there is also the fact that afterburner. Personally, I have a vmode (hardware) on a 7900GT, which allowed me to 100MHz on the GPU, but now, my card is aging badly and I have many bugs to display. Well, it's not too bad, because if I replace it with an equivalent, it will not cost me much more.

Thank you but eVGA precision does not change the voltage and the msi afterburner option is grayed out if I've taken eVGA gpu voltage tuner which allows me to change voltages, but knowing how the GPU core voltage I have a ZOTAC GTX 260.

Hope that you will help me further.

In the sensors tab gpu-z, you should be able to see, but your soft gpu voltage does not tell ya? msi for afterburner if c is grayed you can activate it in the settings and also in the file. cfg, but still they need a suitable cooling and gains are not huge. you seek an oc for the game or just for fun to oc? if you do a volt mod.

Software overclocking eVGA Precision RivaTuner is based on, and it is quite possible that this is still the case here. The advantage is simplicity, RivaTuner is more for advanced users. You can increase the tension on hd4800?! The plugin that is active in RivaTuner plugin stages of power supply of maps. Now here is the plugin for inactivating food is different on the pcb Gainward (realtek controllers do not support the softmod).