Thread: ATI catalyst program for windows 64 bit issues

ATI catalyst program for windows 64 bit issues

Recently i have updated my desktop computer to windows 7 which is a 64 bit operating system. Now whenever i try to install the ATI catalyst program and the drivers it really appears as not working so why the ATI catalyst program is not working on my windows 7 it appears to me as it is not supported in a 64 bit operating system. Anyone any ideas.

Re: ATI catalyst program for windows 64 bit issues

Well The answer to this problem is quiet straightforward Windows 7 and the AGP card from ati does not work and will not work, be clear in the past pci xpress for Windows 7. So for me it's motherboard with CG pending, and after objections pci xpress. So much for this topic, it deserves to be clear, but hey he could have said instead of putting online pilot supposedly compatible with Windows 7!!

First, I wanted to research the topic, but I can not find the search link the subject. My problem, is i am not able to start the card drivers ATI Radeon HD3850 with win7 RC was the same with Beta, I made many research tested the beta ATI drivers, Omega, nothing helped, I still have this damn error code 43 in the transmission device. However, I have read on a site that the problem comes from ATI, which fails or not seek to solve this problem on AGP cards. My pc currently runs Windows XP PRO SP3 to date and running perfectly.

I think that the problem comes from ATI / AGP. Under vista with my 9800, I had to install an old 7.xx catalyst in order to keep it running. While the driver is systematically removed from the system once passed in the PCI express with another Operating system. Ultimately the solution is to install the version 7. Hope that this helps.

Very interesting, I too have been buying a radeon HD 4650 agp, it does not work in Windows 7. However my radeon HD 2400 PRO AGP is it well recognized on Windows 7! The device manager displays correctly bracketed his name with the indication "WDDM 1.1". Aero runs so smoothly with the AGP card. I do not understand why the 4650 would not use the same driver as someone who manages to run the 2400. please help.

I have a HD4670 AGP Club3D card installed on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit version RC 7100. Club3D provides on its website a Windows compatible AGP driver 32/64bits 7. I have not had any problems with the installation, but not against the performance evaluation system on the same day. A few days later, evidence emerged 5.9 map.

For my part I have a HD 2400 Pro AGP CM P4sd LA and Windows Seven Integral thanks to the tutorial link below my card works perfectly under W7 and composite video output is enabled only thanks to the inclusion of the. inf. So without the complete driver Ati: I stopped in 8 Then of course I did the complete installation of the driver Ati and it works with the CCC