Thread: Samsung monte and google maps

Samsung monte and google maps

I want to use a latitude features of Google maps, but I am unable to use the same. Recently I had bought a new Samsung Monte mobile phone. I want to install Google maps on the same. It is the only way that I have for navigation. I had also tried looking around on the web and cannot find any option through which I can get Google maps. I had tried searching on Samsung app store also but cannot locate anything. If Google Maps is not available is there any other third party app available for the same. Want some help here.

Re: Samsung monte and google maps

I am not sure about the OS it has. Depending on that you can get the app. If it has BADA or any Windows based OS, then only it is possible to locate app for the same. You can try looking inside the phone if it has java support or not. Google Maps is available in different forms and also available in the jar file format. You can try installing that. If that does not work then I am quiet doubtful about the same. It might not be easy to find the same.

You can try to find the application on mobile9. Here you can get various apps for Samsung Monte. Just go on the site and try to find out some apps for the same. I am not sure about the exact Google Map application but you can try looking out on the same. It is the only site that I can find has any app available for Samsung Monte. Just go on the same and try to find and download the same. I am quiet sure you can find another third party navigation app also which will help.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Yes there is a Google Map application available for Samsung Monte. And there are some sites like Mobile9 which are offering a few download. The app is updated by different users. One of the famous map application that you can find out is Gmaps. It is also free and works well on Samsung Monte. This phone is having very less app related to navigation. You can try looking out that first and if you are unable to find then I think you will have to use the web version. You can go on the mobile map edition through your browser and use it.