Thread: Where to download AMD Overdrive SDK

unsure Where to download AMD Overdrive SDK

I have been using a desktop computer installed with windows 7. I have a graphic card ATI radeon 3870 installed on my computer can you please tell me where to download the AMD over drive. I like to overclock my device but till now i was using BIOS for the same now with the release of ATI radeon. I have planned to use the AMD overdrive SDK. Please help me.

Re: Where to download AMD Overdrive SDK

AMD has released a new version of its Stream SDK, supporting OpenCL 1.0. This version stamped 2.1 brings many new features related to this standard since it is now a question of native support for interoperability with OpenGL. So if you want to download the AMD Overdrive SDK you only need to click the link which i have mentioned below.

http://download2-developer.amd.com/a...DL_SDK_3.0.zip

The AMD Overdrive SDK pack can be downloaded from the official website of the developer that is from the AMD website. It is always better to download and install the pack or update from the official website. It is also about images (but only on the generation 5k), and a top bracket of the double precision kernels in C. you should log on to www.amd.com and search for sdk to download it.

Here i too would like to know whether the AMD overdrive SDK is very much useful i have been using the AMD overdrive application for overclocking. Now i want to download and install the AMD overdrive SDK. But before installing the same i would like to know some featues of the AMD Overdrive SDK. Hoping for a suitable reply

This new SDK is presented as the indispensable complement of the hybrid future processors founder, the "APU Fusion . To take best advantage of the GPU integrated into the CPU of Fusion, the Stream SDK v2.1 provides a set of new features, including:
    • interoperability between OpenCL and OpenGL
    • addressable registers on the scale of the byte, and only 32-bit
    • compatibility with images OpenCL, which allows developers to use manipulation functions textures of AMD GPUs
    • extension "AMD OpenCL media operations in" a common set of instructions in multimedia applications translated into OpenCL

Expansion device in fission OpenCL, two kernel to run on a single processor OpenCL. Stream KernelAnalyzer 1.5, to optimize the performance of its code on AMD GPUs. Compatibility with the latest generation of AMD graphics cards. Many bugs have been fixed, added code examples, and the SDK is now running under openSUSE 11.2 Linux distributions and Red Hat Enterprise 5.4.

Further improvements are also part, whether new extensions supported, improvements in performance or information on the GPU via OpenCL recovered. On the hardware side, there will now be entitled to the support of the following maps, which were announced over the past few months.