Thread: AMD Overdrive 3.10 and Windows 7 problem

AMD Overdrive 3.10 and Windows 7 problem

Hello, I use AMD overdrive to overclock my cpu just, and my port pci express 6 settle in novice mode the temperatures have hardly shake with and without, I passed the test but I do have a small question in case it crashes I put "apply my last setting When system boots" in order not to have to restart the oc manually each time, but is it safe. Imagine that overnight makes overclocking crash my pc is that I can start Windows in Safe Mode to disable. Please help me to resolve this AMD Overdrive 3.10 and Windows 7 problem.

Re: AMD Overdrive 3.10 and Windows 7 problem

Hello. You can restore the original setting through the bios which i think is possible since i have done the same just now

I also realized that if it applies to you whenever the ca change. if I will be in your place than i would look at what i have modified and applied these changes in the bios, which you can restore the original settings.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Overclocking is always a bit risky, but to some extent. The fact that an overclocked CPU wears faster probably not only be felt, and a low overclocking is not really risky in itself. An overclocked CPU gives off more heat than cons, it is absolutely essential to monitor this data to avoid going too far and damaging it by overheating. This effect is further accelerated when the voltage is not sufficient to base the desired frequency and that it be expanded.

Beyond the heat, the processor can reach the threshold of stability for a certain frequency for each CPU independently, stability tests are required after each clocked. This can also be dangerous for other components, which undergo the increase in frequency, heat, and possibly voltage ie RAM memory and the chipset on the motherboard first, so it must be vigilant. But I repeat myself, but a low overclocking is not really dangerous unless you have done anything.

Hello
    I have for some time an acer ferrari one 200, it has an ATI HD 3200 graphics chipset. I read on many sites it was possible to overclock it, but after many attempts, I can not (I'm on Windows 7 64 bit):

-ATITool does not work under Windows 7.
    -Ati tray tool, after signing the drivers by hand, makes me a blue screen when it starts.

"I do not find the feature to overclock the software, AMD overdrive.
    "My Catalyst Control Center does not seem to have function overclocking ..
    -Finally, my bios has very few options, and it does not seem to be options for overclocking.
    In short, a little help would not be refused.
    Last edited by Abel18; 01-06-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Advanced stability tests to ensure your PC runs smoothly. Monitoring system stability has never been easier. AMD OverDrive utilizes multi threaded CPU tests to ensure overall system stability so you can focus on your game. Novice and beginner users need not be intimidated. AMD OverDrive provides a simple performance slider and even a single-click performance tuning option.

you can personalize your experience with state-of-the-art real-time overclocking. Used by world record setting overclockers across the globe, AMD OverDrive gives you unprecedented control over your processor, memory and chipset to push the performance envelope further than ever before.

So for temperature is the standards for these cards so you're good if you are not increasing the speed of the fan of the CG in the options. If not for the noise , I had already experience this problem when you have a diet that does not support the graphics card in watts it may be faulty.