Thread: Need a Drip Free connector for my heatsink

Need a Drip Free connector for my heatsink

I am trying to setup a liquid cooling support on my system. When I run the system I found leakage in the connector. The liquid can spoil my system. I had tried to fix the same but nothing works there. Here the one thing I can do is change the entire accessories which can cost me more. Where to get a proper drip free connector for my system. Also what are the possibilities to keep the liquid cooling system clean. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a Drip Free connector for my heatsink

I have some solution for you. There are ample of sites which will provide you a proper connector for your liquid cooling stuff. The most proper which I recommend is Zalman quick connectors. They are fine and easy to fix. The other are Koolance VL2 and CPC quick connector. You can also try out Eheim Eheim Double Tap Connector which gives you best cost effective support.

In my case I rinse the circuit with water. I had before never cleaned the circuit which was dumped. It is also true that you need to change the LDR is roughly every year to make this thing function properly. Considering the price it is costly for maintenance. But yes the sensors and pumps all makes mess in the system if you does not look out for them after regular interval of time.

Try the Koolance connectors. They are of good quality and outstanding in function. If you want to do overclocking your processor will get to climb much higher temperature, for which liquid cooling is necessary. It is excellent as cooling but it is expensive. You can search on internet for a full kit and replace your existing stuff so that you get a better protection.

There is no need to get a professional mount for a watercooling. Most of watercooling cools better than branded cooler and it makes no noise. Only it is less easy to carry if you want to move the PC. One way to watercooling the CPU cost you a lesser amount. Watercooling are assembled piece by piece so your all parts must be accurate and proper to avoid future problem.

Go see at Zalman 7700 all-copper is fine and runs between 1000 and 2000rpm, not very fast, which limits the noise. If not for the graphics card but better for a single desktop solution. With the Zalman VF700-Cu you can also passive heatpipe system with Zalman ZM80D-HP and there is still no noise. Second thing for for the Zalman 7700 cu, check the compatibility of the motherboard and also of the case.

You will need to search out for some hardware stuff. There are sites which provides individual parts of a liquid cooling pack. Increased overclocking the processor, because the temperature thereof is about 30 or 40 degrees with voltages often exceed 2 volts. With air cooling, 2 volts is equivalent to having a temperature of 70 degrees. So you must not take out risk with damage cooling system.