Thread: What is the maximum voltage of Corsair PC6400-C5

What is the maximum voltage of Corsair PC6400-C5

I am trying to find out the amount of voltages consumed by my RAM. I had tried to search same in the Bios setup. I have a P5N-E SLI motherboard on my system with 1GB Corsair ram issue. I had tried to find about the same on the official website. There are no volage detected. I need some tips on tweaking the voltage of the memory. What can be done here and that too safely.

Re: What is the maximum voltage of Corsair PC6400-C5

You must know that memory is an essential component in our choice of configurations. Like the graphics card and processor, memory is a component frequency overclockable. In addition, it is unique in its ability to configure the read / write through parameters called timing. But for that you must have proper knowledge of overclocking and proper tool to do that. Or else you can burn your system.

The RAM is the limiting factor for your overclocking. Therefore you can say that this is an essential component of memory in a configuration and can even generate interest among overclockers. The vast majority of these configurations needs memory running between 400 and 450MHz frequency to optimize the processor through a consistent bandwidth available. Side DDR2 standard corresponding to the frequencies 400MHz is PC2-6400 standard.

For your RAMspeed can between 200MHz to 600MHz (PC2-3200 PC2-9600). The timings are the 4 main figures given by manufacturers (eg 4-4-4-12). The most aggressive of them not start the number 3 (representing the famous CAS3 - eg 3-3-3-8) and more flexible starting with 5 (CAS5 - example 5-5-5-15). Corsair has a clear dominance in the market high-end memory.

You must ensure that the RAM is properly recognized, the test is to make a clear CMOS on the motherboard and validate that the strips are directly recognized. It must be placed properly and then you can install CPUz in your system. This tool will inform you about the RAM frequency which you can then determine the actual working process. Try this tool to get more information on your hardware.

Hello, actually you should redeem the ram to 1.8 V for the 2.2 V is more powerful but it is the maximum voltage accepted. Otherwise, download CPU-Z and look to see if Everest is not an error. You would have to redeem the ram in 1.8 V for the 2.2 V is more powerful but it is the maximum voltage accepted. Indeed, 2.20V is the maximum voltage accepted.

I want to know is that there is a software to test the timing of RAM to see how it holds up. Is it possible to know the temperature of its active memory. I did several searches on AC, is I do not find anything to help me. I had tried this, Reduce as necessary before the FSB, Apply a ratio FSB / DRAM as large as possible (like 1:2) amd Apply a ratio FSB / DRAM as large as possible (like 1:2).