Thread: Watercooling support for Antec Skeleton

Watercooling support for Antec Skeleton

I am looking for advice on the feasibility of a Water cooling in a Antec Skeleton. My goal first is not to make overclocking pushed (a bit anyway) but mainly to make the quietest PC possible. Being a novice in this field, I wanted to know if this is within reach of everyone (I'm pretty handy). My PC is designed to use home theater and games in a dedicated space. I need some more help in the same manner.

Re: Watercooling support for Antec Skeleton

You can take the latest Asus Micro-ATX for Intel Core i7. The price is still too high and you'll be able to mount a config box Micro-ATX. The 1000W power is also far too excessive for config there will be inside rather directs you to a 650W. The processor stays cool. I would say a simple kit with 240mm radiator will suffice to silence and coolness. Otherwise you can use noctua U12 or Gemini 2 for the cooling air in silence.

My choice is to have the Skeleton price is obviously not for performance but for its design that I find fabulous. It will fit in perfectly well in the environment that I'm pregnant. Obviously a mid-tower can also do the trick, now I'm an Antec P180 and I can not imagine replacing my Skeleton. I am aware that there are more coerced to that type of housing benefit. But now its innovative form is my starting point in the choice of the tower. Regarding food, well I have already. Apparently if I want my 275 Watercooler it will be complicated in the skeleton.

What I'm looking for is a very good watercooling with actual performance level but also thermal noise. It is not impossible that I did not make a waterbox to put it all. But first, I would like your feedback from experience on the equipment like radiator, pump, CPU and GPU water block, reservoir, etc. I have seen there are columns for the radiator which are very attractive but after if they are successful.

Antec has a special place, a little margin. It is far from major brands such as Thermaltake and Cooler Master have a catalog that expanded and updated often. Antec at this point since the catalog is certainly leaner but less frequently updated. A housing thus remains long in the catalog and either quietly evolve under the same name, is more pronounced in a slightly different name. A prime example is the P180 out there more than three years.

The Antec Skeleton is a box absolutely revolutionary. With a unique design that allows for unprecedented airflow, a front 92mm fan and fan speeds in excess of three 250 mm with a customizable multi-color LEDs, the Skeleton is the unit Cooling of unparalleled style. It integrates components stacked trays are practical as well as side guides to the quality rackmount.

With a Case Antec Skeleton I want to attach the radiator to the side. I am aware that the TFC heater 360 which is 411 mm will not pass on the side of my turn or I was going to hang it. Having no choice I will opt instead for a heater 240 knowing that my goal is always to get 4Ghz with my 2.66 GHz Intel I7 Watercooler my graphics card and even overclock if possible while maintaining a system LPDC.