Thread: LF Cooling Spec of a Micro ATX

LF Cooling Spec of a Micro ATX

Hi,
    I have never tried to do the water cooling. So I need your help in this matter. My Graphics processing unit is becoming warm and sometimes even hot. And the other thing is that my CPU is no slouch in dumping out heat. Now all I want to do is try water cooling to keep the GPU cool. So, please help me and suggest me what to do for that specific changes.??

Re: LF Cooling Spec of a Micro ATX

Instead of trying for the water cooling you can also go for the Vulcan. It is a gaming box format Micro-ATX. This box gaming format Micro-ATX is designed to simplify transport (LAN Party) with a large handle on top. The masculine design with sharp lines give it a particular style that we like or not. On balance, it has a weight of 5.8 kg with dimensions mm 180x422.5x406 it supports graphics cards with a length of 350mm and allows 2 units and 4 units 5.25 3.5 2-inch external. Cooling is provided by two 120mm fans and the presence of two potentiometers (8 watts). Finally it has gland, two ports for the operation of a liquid cooling device and a space at the bottom of the box to install the power supply.

I think not too fan is above zero. Skip proc fan in a box ventilated, yes (or good downclockant radiator), but in an unventilated cabinet I do not recall ever seeing it. And then there is the problem of power supply ': even the 150 or 200 watts need a small fan, there really is a thing that sixty watt ITX boards that are exceptions to this rule. Now it not mean that it will be noisy. There's probably way to have the iMac's fans just turning very gently, just a soundproof box, etc.

You can also buy a new Micro-ATX Case. One I know is the Sharkoon Temptation is being recently added a new PC case. Designed for Micro-ATX motherboards, it features two external 5.25 "slots for optical drives, a location for a possible 3.5-inch floppy disc, four slots for 3.5 inch internal hard drives and four slots in the rear for expansion cards of the motherboard. In front, there are two USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and audio jacks classic. For heat dissipation, can install two turbines of 12 centimeters at the front and side, and a liquid cooling system (water cooling), two openings in the back having been made for this purpose.

I would like to tell you that purchasing a new Micro-ATX Case will be better for you.!! It will be useful because of the following features :
    • Format HTPC
    • Design Aluminium
    • Compatibility with Micro-ATX motherboards
    • 2 external 5.25 "slots
    • A 3.5-inch external location
    • 4-slot 3.5 inch internal
    • 4 openings for expansion cards of the motherboard
    • 2 openings for a liquid cooling system
    • Dimensions: 245 x 310 x 445 mm
    • Net weight: 4.8 kg
    • Finish: Black

Yes there are very good MicroATX form factor motherboards for o / c. I advise you especially the ASUS P5E-VM Hdmi. By cons for choosing the box, I found the mini P180 expensive, seedy, and too big for a MicroATX form factor box. The case reference "gamers" facelift and is back in a sumptuous colored version of NVIDIA. Look great, unusual features, outstanding performance ... the Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo, in its "special edition" NVIDIA represents a premium solution for gamers and muscular configurations. The following are the Key features :
    • Modular PFC 850W Power Supply ATX 12V v2.3/EPS
    • Front door opened to the right or left
    • Easy assembly without tools
    • Unique screwless mounting fans
    • Sturdy aluminum
    • Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, m-ATXUp to 9 fans
    • Flexible configuration and adjustable
    • Rugged and reliable