Thread: Cooler Master HAF 932 Mods?

Cooler Master HAF 932 Mods?

Well, my local computer store just received a bit of Cooler Master HAF 932 case. I like the looks. However, I am only 18 years, I will take some months to save money for my new construction. So I thought I mine as well buy my case and make mods! After all this I want to know any one have any idea about Cooler Master HAF 932 Mods?

Re: Cooler Master HAF 932 Mods?

I am not sure but I would replace the side with the full window, I really hate how the case window is looking with those little lines on it. It is simple to cut off the bezels because they are only restricting the air flow and make it louder. I am not suggesting you to do that but this I have done with my case in order to make it better.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Well, as soon as I get mine I am going to dismantle it and spray it from inside also the rear external side with black color. For all people who are having this case I want to ask one thing that is the finish on the outside is flat, eggshell, or satin? I am hoping it is flat, because that is the same as the paint I have already bought.

If you are planning to that, then here are the steps which I have tried.
    1. First remove the plexi window that is having glass scratches on it and change it with just plain clear glass.
    2. After that remove the mesh where the 230mm fan is placed and then replace it with plexi and 250mm LED fan
    3. If you want you throw some paint on it if you do not like it black. But I prefer t to faded HAF logo on it.

I have recently bought my HAF 932 cooler master few weeks ago. I have modded the front mesh by unclipping the 5.5' bay covers unclipping the mesh covering and then spray painting them green all the mesh. I have also removed the clear with the red lights 230 mm fan and also swapped it for the 230 mm fan on the side. I have also replaced the read led diodes with the green diodes. Now it looks good if you want you can try for the same.

I am having HAF932 sitting next to me. I have sold few parts and while I will buy some new one I want to do some modification on my Coolermaster HAP932. I was thinking what will it look like if I replace red with a white? Do you think it will look good?
    I need suggestion from your side, tell me which color will match up with black?

I think the white will look crappy, I would have gone for a darker and deeper red if was going to go for read. If you are a Nvidia fan then do it bright green. But if you are neutral then you can go for the bright orange. But trust me white will not look good on it. Rest of the opinion is yours what you prefer to do.