Thread: What is WaterBlock GeForce GTX 260

What is WaterBlock GeForce GTX 260

I have a query concerning the EVGA gtx260 SSC 55nm 896-P3-1258-AR or ER=europe. I might not locate a picture of the naked pcb of the SSC 55nm card. What type of pcb is used for the card arrangement. I desire to utilize the EK Water Blocks EK-FC260 GTX SLI (55nm G200b) for it. Here is a information of the card it’s a sc version or description but is the pcb layout the similar as the ssc version.

Re: What is WaterBlock GeForce GTX 260

About the installation, high thermal conductivity pad, not well-matched with 55nm GTX200 series parts. For this you have to go to swiftech website and observe if they have what you necessitate there. No big HS swathe for it you be able to locate. The DD full cover is not companionable with 55 moreover. You be able to utilize copper HS for every mem and mosfet though. The Enzotech has pleasant sets.

The g200 adapter shield does run and it does fit. You immediately put one on yesterday. In addition if you desire a full cover block, EK makes one but you have to organize straight from following official site. If you are using the mcw60 with adapter shield and ramsinked the crap out of the rest of the board. Immediately to corroborate, that shield runs for the 55nm version, accurate.

That an innovative accumulation to sidewinder systems. You have to check there as of most recent week and it was not listed (or you are extremely blind). That ek block determines to run with the 55nm 260gtx cards. You determine to point out although, that the cost of the FC block determines to come out to what you paid for your evga 260. That makes it not such a superior deal in your eyes. You picked up some ram sinks from Microcenter that had an entire bunch of sizes for 12 bucks. You have to purchase 2 of the packs and have presently regarding everything on the card covered with a sink. So in the end you are left with a small number of financial decisions. Maintain the mcw60 and grab and adapter plate and ramsinks. OR immediately grab the FC EK block. You did not mention if you previously had the mcw60, so you are presently assuming that you do.

As much as you desire that EK block, you presently cannot give good reason for it. You have never had a trouble with GPU's overheating or being apprehended back due to heat. In the end if you get a 140 dolalr one time utilize block, the card it's going on had superior be at least twice the cost of the block. If you previously have the mcw60 AND you previously have heat sinks, then you do not actually observe a necessitate for you to spend 130+ on a water block. You determine to necessitate a lot additional than 8 heat sinks. You have to used 1 complete pack (barring a small number of bits that presently did not fit) and then a number of from the additional pack you purchase (regarding 16 or so pieces).If you were getting the GTX285 or 295, then you would be the entire for the EK full cover block.

I am currently in the procedure of putting my innovative 55nm GTX260 (EVGA model) under water myself. Like a mannequin, I did not verify to make sure that Swiftech GTX200 ram/vrm cooler would run on the GTX260/216/65 nm and GTX260/216/55nm cards and ordered it. So subsequent to I had it coming I originate out that the 216 cards are laid out another way than the originals and decided to observe what I might do to create it run at least partially. So when it came in I originate that it was moddable to incompletely cover the block and got out my trusty Dremel and started cutting and shaping. I currently have a number of Enzotech mosfet sinks coming as well as a number of BGA sinks too, so that I am able to finish up the card. I determine to start a thread on it extremely soon, in case someone else is stupid similar to me and orders that GTX200 sink for the newer 260/216 cards. It looks similar to I determine to end up using 13 of the mosfet sinks (12 on the mosfets and 1 on a diminutive ic chip that was sinked on the original heatsink) and determine to be using 3 of the BGA sinks in addition. One ram chip is not covered by the GTX200 and there are in addition 2 components of a number of kinds on the back of the vid card that necessitate to be sinked too, from looking at the original heatsink.

Yes the psb intend is the similar as the link you provided, and the similar as your image. Yes you did made a visit to EK site and saw the water block for the evga gtx260 SSC 55nm 896-P3-1258-ER/AR but it says illustration not physical, so they did not test it you take for granted. The biggest apprehension is this: there are 3 dissimilar pcb designs I previously have the EK water block for it but not the card I ordered the evga gtx260 SC 55nm 896-P3-1257-ER version and description but the online store likes to let me remain approximately a month and currently they say it comes 12 okt 2009. If you cannot wait that long and besides you imagine they do not know whether or not you get the card.