Thread: Voltage is being read wrong?

Voltage is being read wrong?

well a number of program is reading voltage as 2.3 but its position to 1.3 in bios in necessitate a program to monitor temps for the reason that it in addition reads 13c at idle be able to anyone help. Does disconnect the PWM controller. Presently power it determines to work here. I have my vdimm locate to 1.65 in bios, but Everest and E-leet together say it is getting 1.71v - I do not imagine I desire to give that much, or is it reading it erroneous.

Re: voltage is being read wrong?

You might have originated that voltages oscillate a bit from BIOS settings, but that seems similar to a rather large inconsistency. Merely thing you might imagine would be to utilize a third app presently to confirm. Everest is attractive superior but unless you have a multi meter to test with you would back it down in anticipation of it reports 1.65v and observe if it is stable and if it is call it a day. Have you changed several settings in the bios to give the voltage several additional volts or it everything defaulting.

You consider it or not, this is customary. For illustration, when you select 2.15V, Everest says 2.152V. When you have 2.175V, it says 2.181V. When you have 2.05V preferred, it says 2.062V. That is presently how it is, regrettably. You imagine much of it depends on the motherboard and in addition the information that software cannot precisely read voltages.

I am able to work prime no trouble up to 18x and it crashes as almost immediately as I start prime. So I try to up my voltage in my bios and as far as I am able to tell it is capable of merely go in .025 increments. So I add .025 which I assumed brought it up to 1.350, right. Cpu-z still says 1.392. Be able to someone please help me with this. I am getting a diminutive flustered. With Amd Overdrive it auto clocked to 18.5x with a voltage of 1.48. At least that what Overdrive said. If I am not illumination this well please let me be acquainted with. I guess I presently cannot grasp this. The CPU-z says my voltage is 1.392. In my bios it says customary voltage is 1.325. I am at 17.5 multiplier and have not touched the voltage.

Actually a diminutive additional info would be helpful. But let's presently take what we have. You have used AMD overdrive, which is superior for AMD over clocking, it is a helpful tool. You have to consider, although you might be wrong, that overdrive saves your profile and it launches a program when windows starts called AOD helper. You have to consider it’s the job of this "helper" to save the profile and generate the settings, even although Overdrive is not working. Thus when in bios, you are seeing what is set by the bios. On the other hand when you boot to windows, AOD pushes the innovative settings. You have to imagine that accounts for the dissimilarity in voltage readings you are experiencing.

Re: Voltage is being read wrong?

The BTW subsequent to arranging windows to not start AOD helper, you had noticed that following subsequent sessions of AOD, the helper just the once again evasion to working at startup. You suppose a superior alternative would be to put out of action AOD helper via the services arrangement. You got it up to 18x with your voltage at 1.408. Is that voltage to elevated. You have over clocked it to 3.6 MHz. Temps in speed fan say -temp 1 45 temp2-61 temp3-60 core-56.

Re: Voltage is being read wrong?

The EVGA at present gives you even additional ways to make the most of your EVGA card, with the restricted EVGA GPU Voltage Tuner (GVT). This utility permits you to set a convention voltage level for your GTX 295, 280 or 260 graphics card. (Observe below for full supported inventory) Using this utility might permit you to increase your clock speeds beyond what was proficient previous to, and when coupled with the EVGA Precision Over clocking Utility, it is at present easier than ever to get the most from your card. With these characteristics and additional it is clear why EVGA is the presentation leader.