Thread: How accurate is Asus AI Suite

How accurate is Asus AI Suite

Hi,
    Does anyone uses Asus AI Suite on their system. Does this tool is enough accurate to show out the current frequency and system temperature. I had overclocked my system and found that this tools shows a stable temperature of 13 degree Celsius. It remains constant which create doubt in my mind weather it might not be so intact. Does this is a better tool.

Re: How accuraet is Asus AI Suite

ASUS AI Suite works really well. But note down that you will need to update your BIOS if you found any technical issue in your system. The tool is accurate and work wells with most of the system. BIOS is not updated regularly but in some cases you will need to that. Use proper tool for that or else your motherboard can be dead if that process fails.

The tool is quiet accurate in most of the cases as I am too using the same. You can on the same put a different tool which shows you similar option and then compare the same. Just update your BIOS incase you are not getting proper information on such matter. It is possible that your CPU might be heating without your knowledge and that can cause hardware issue.

Asus offers for quite some time with Asus Probe II motherboards. While some models a little older still supported the program in its first version, this is now clearly no longer the case with the latest generation of cards. The Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe that we are testing with our Athlon 64 X2 AM2 will support longer supports the latest version of monitoring software.

Why those two stops the utility of my PC instantly with Asus Probe and after a few seconds with AI. It starts without error messages, no test drives, which does not seem normal. I encountered the same problem but on a laptop. Suddenly I had removed and reinstalled all the Asus utility and it works very well. I know I have not expressly responded to your question, but for now I have not found a better solution.

I installed SpeedFan after finding the problem. In fact I chose to install all the drivers automatically the same for all the utilities of the motherboard CD. I wanted to immediately see the efficiency of the cooler ZEROtherm BTF90 and I threw asus probe and the computer shuts down and restarts (SpeedFan monitors temperatures, and also allows controlling the speed of the fans then asus probe n is not essential.

Re: How accurate is Asus AI Suite

Despite several uninstalled and reinstalled the problem still persists. I also have this concern CONTINUED AI tells me that the opening frequency = 500 MHz processor E6850 on Version 1 .03 15 I tried the old version 1.03.13, but the same issue. Along the process but with little result of AI choose the frequency of your ram if you overclock your cpu a lot but the 533Mhz you like her when she goes it will be mounted on its original speed of 800Mhz is otherwise if you left the 850MHz is not risky.