Thread: Installing AI SUITE on P5W DH motherboard

Installing AI SUITE on P5W DH motherboard

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista 32 bit. I have got a P5W DH motherboard and wanting to install the Asus AI suite but I have not got it with the board. I have downloaded it from the website. The problem is that when I try to run the installer it shows an error as ainap.exe error. i have no idea what could have been the reason for it. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Installing AI SUITE on P5W DH motherboard

In order to get the things to work out well it is essential that you perform a check that is use the updated pack. I hope the updated version of the suite should be able to get install and make the issue to be sorted well. Do look out for the thing and make the proper ailments to be fulfilled. You will get to a proper solution.

A Windows update would definitely help you out to get the issue to be sorted. The issue could be well sorted as there can be a possibility that the Windows feature may be lagging with the required feature which is essential to perform accordingly. So do check out and make the issue to be sorted properly. I hope this will make the things to work well for you then.

Ai suite should not be used o overclocking as it is unstable. The AI booster is quite better than that of it. It is recommended that you use BIOS for overclocking rather than using and suite for the same as it yields better results than that of suites. So I would prefer you to choose the same. You may then work out well for it and process the feature accordingly. It is essential and necessary that you work for it.

BIOS is the best for making the things to be implemented as needed. It would be better for you so do look out for the same. I hope you can get the thing to process well for you then, BIOS is the best mean. Do not go for suites such as AI. It is not good. You may end up with no better solution. So look out for BIOS.

It is user that the driver you have downloaded may not be suitable or some of the system files associated with the operating system may be missing. Perform a recover for operating system and do replace the corrupted files that may be associated with the same. You may then end up with a better and god solution. So do look out.

I guess the issue is with the driver that you have downloaded from the site. so in order to get the issue sorted you need to work out for the same by looking for the driver that has no bugs or issues associated wit them. You may then be able to get to a proper solution and make the necessary things to be implemented. So do check out.