Thread: P5B Deluxe - Ai Suite Installation not working

P5B Deluxe - Ai Suite Installation not working

Hello. I have recently installed Asus P5B Deluxe, and was wanting to install Ai Suite to the desktop machine that I use with Windows Vista ultimate. The problem is that when I ran the installer application it stucks at 9% and then comes up with error message saying that "Ai Suite does not support Ai Nap or you must upgrade BIOS." Please help me out. I have found no solution for the query. Thank you.

Re: P5B Deluxe - Ai Suite Installation not working

I hope the problem is with the BIOS related object. You need to upgrade the BIOS with the latest update available. You may then be able to work out accordingly for the thing and get the things to work out well for it. I hope you may then be able to process the thing that is needed well. So do check out for the same.

Possibility is that the application is not well and hence it is not able to work well. You need to check out whether the application is proper and there is no bugs appended to it. This may then get the issue to be sorted well. So in order to sort the thing all you need to do is to use the application or get a new one from the official site. This may let you to work well with the same.

I doubt that whether the application is much supported to the operating system that you use. So in order to sort the thing do check out for the compatibility that the suite application is able to cope well and make the things to process accordingly. It may be that the suite is not compatible. You can use the upgraded tool or install under compatibility mode.

Reinstalling the application would help you out to get the things work out well. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now you need to select the suite and then click on remove button option. As it is been done you then need to restart the system and then install the new application that may be taken or downloaded from the official site.

It may be that some system files associated with the suite may have been missing and you are hence not able to get the issue to be sorted and work out with it. So in order to perform the action it is essential to get a good and fresh copy of the application suite. This will the let you to get to a better solution. I hope you may then be able to get sort the thing.

Get the driver that is compatible and supportable for the same. You can get the necessary required driver from the manufacturer and then get the things to be implemented accordingly. So do look out and then make the necessary ailments to be fulfilled. You will get to a better conclusion and thus it would be very much possible for you to sort the issue that you are facing.