Thread: ASUS AI suite to OverClocking Help?

ASUS AI suite to OverClocking Help?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp service pack 2. I want to know that how can I use the Asus AI suite to overclock the system. I want to make the system to be overclocked. I do not have the knowledge of BIOS. Please do help me out so that I can the sort the issue well for you. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: ASUS AI suite to OverClocking Help?

I would prefer you that no to use any suite application for overclocking the system. It would not be good and you may not end up well with a better solution. So do check out and get the issue to be sorted. You can use BIOS for making the issue to work out well. So do check out and sort the things accordingly.

There is nothing much you have to do. All you have to do is to adjust the CPU speed to the maximum that it supports Also the fan speed and do make out with the thing that is by adjusting he voltages of the same. You may then be able to get the things to work out essentially well. So do make out and and work with the required thing. It will help you out.

There are certain things that you need to keep in mind in order to sort the issue that is while overclocking. So you can follow the thread and make the things to be implemented. All you need to do is to click on the link that is Overclocking in BIOS. I hope you may then perform the steps well and get it worked done. So do check out.

It is better that you overclock the system and use BIOS for the same. As using the suite application will not help you out as it is not proper and results bad than that of BIOS. So I would suggest you to look for the tips in the above link mentioned you may get to know to use BIOS and overclock the system by your own. It would result well for you.

Overclocking the system using suite is quite easy as you just needs to follow the instruction that may be provided or asked generally while performing the act. So I would recommend and suggest you to go through the process and make proper implementation that will help you out to sort the thing. But recommended is to go for BIOS for overclocking.

It would be better that you do not look for any suite application to get the issue that is overclocking the system. You need to use BIOS for getting the issue to be sorted. So in order to get the things to work out well I hope this is very much necessary and essential to process and work out well for you. So do look out and make the essential aspects to get implemented.