Thread: Asus AI Suite?

Asus AI Suite?

Hello. I am using a Desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The thing I want to know is has anyone ever used Asus AI Suite for overclocking. Whenever I try to perform the action it shows a error message as "Recovered from a serious error." I have no idea what could have been caused the same. Please help me out and get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: Asus AI Suite?

The problem could generally be related to the the suite application that you are using. So in order to get sort of the same it is essential that you do not use the suite. You may then get to a proper solution and make the things to work out well. I hope the suite application is not good and hence you are facing such issue.

I would suggest you to get things to be worked done that is overclocking the system by careful manipulation of the BIOS. This will yield more better result for the same. The suite application that you are using is not much stable and has issues with it. I is not capable to overclock the system well. So I would suggest you to get the things to process accordingly that will help you out well.

Using BIOS for making the things to process well is the best through which you can make it work. All you need to do is to perform for the issue that is not to use any software application for overclocking as they will not produce good result. It would be beneficial and necessary that you do perform for the thing in order to get the things work well.

All you need to do is to perform the action that is use your own way that is BIOS to make the system to be overclocked. If you do not know how to overclock the system using BIOS you can refer to thread that is Overclocking with BIOS. You may refer to the guide and then make the issue to be sorted. A proper information with the same. I hope you will get the things to work well then.

It would be better that you do not use the application suite to overclock the system. I would suggest you to use BIOS or flash the CMOS before overclocking. This has best results to provide rather than using the suite. It will be better and you may then get sort of the thing well for it. So do look out and perform the task as been provided.

Get another copy of the application of Asus AI suite. I hope you may then get the things to work out well for you. So in order to sort the thing it is necessary that the application you use should be appropriate and then make it work done well. So in order to sort the same it is essential and necessary that you get a good fresh copy. Now try to install the application.