Thread: Asus Q-FAN control and X-Fi bluescreen of death possibly related?

Asus Q-FAN control and X-Fi bluescreen of death possibly related?

I am using Asus Q-Fan controlling the fan speed for my computer system. Normally I slow down the speed of fan whenever the CPU heat is low. Actually, I face the problem of blue screen of death while I was playing games with the reduces fan speed. I do not know whether the reduced fan speed was the cause of this blue screen of death problem or the utility which I am using for controlling the speed hence want to know is there any relation between Asus Q-FAN control and X-Fi bluescreen of death.

Re: Asus Q-FAN control and X-Fi bluescreen of death possibly related?

According to me Q-Fan does not provide enough control for your hardware. There are very few options for fan speed at normal and at the time it goes how the speed goes up to hundred percent.
    There are many other software available in the market which can provide you a better control over your hardware setting.
    Now as far as I know there is no relation between Asus Q-FAN control and X-Fi bluescreen of death, this is solely my opinion on the bases of my knowledge I can not say it perfectly that there is no relation between them.

Try to use NVIDIA nTune it enables one of the safest and the most simple way for automatically optimizing your computer system. nTune automatically checks for the application that are running and also dynamically optimizes the computer settings as per the requirement. It is faster and safer than tuning by hand, nTune delivers best settings for bus speeds, HyperTransport, memory timings, CPU registers, fans, and voltages in a safe, easy-to-use Microsoft Windows interface. According this is the best software that can solve your problem.

I was also facing similar problem but now I have the solution for this problem that it Motherboard Monitor utility.
    It is safe to call it a sensor monitor for your computer system. This interface is a group of dials, check boxes and also the taskbar icons. Through which user can read the data means the information related to your mother board or the fan speed and you can also control it.

I will suggest you to use SpeedFan. This free program offers some useful system information to those savvy enough to understand the results. SpeedFan is a tabbed interface is not difficult to pass, but most users can not make head or footer data this tool provides. Program system-tray tells you the temperature of your PC hard drive and you can receive information on voltage and fan speed.

I am also facing a similar kind of issue I have recently upgraded the x-fi fatal1ty gamer pro and after fifteen minutes my cursor froze. Then I rebooted my computer system and now I am getting blue screen of death. The most worst part of it not able to start it in the safe mode also, I want my computer system in the previous condition.
    Any help would be very much appreciated.

The solution for your problem is very simple you have to just disable the onboard in the BIOS. You have to just disable it in the Device manager, and then try to locate any onboard or the previous sound card drivers. After that you have to just reinstall the drivers. This will surely solve your problem. One more thing contact Creative Labs or fagtal1ty and ask them what is the cause of this problem?

The solution for your problem is very simple you have to just disable the onboard in the BIOS. You have to just disable it in the Device manager, and then try to locate any onboard or the previous sound card drivers. After that you have to just reinstall the drivers. This will surely solve your problem. One more thing contact Creative Labs or fagtal1ty and ask them what is the cause of this problem?