Thread: Gigabyte EP45-DS4P DPC Latency issue

Gigabyte EP45-DS4P DPC Latency issue

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I was not able to get the audio on the machine. I have no idea what could have been the reason. Then I realized that the latency is the issue. While using DPC Latency Checker V1.1.0 by Thesycon GmbH, I saw that DPC latency bars are red or yellow more than half the time. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Gigabyte EP45-DS4P DPC Latency issue

Th problem could be solved well by getting the issue to be sorted well. All you need to flash the BIOS that may make the thing to sort. So in order to work out well it is essential that may sort the thing well. It would be much better that you check out and sort the thing well. So do look out for the same. I have to take the things to work out and make the issue to be worked out well.

The issue is with the P45 motherboard that has the issue. It would be the problem that is causing the same. So do look out as there is issue with the the latency with the board. so I guess it is necessary and essential that you work out for the same. Do look out for it that may then sort the thing. So do look out and make the issue to process well. It would be better.

The issue could also be associated with the graphic card. Do look out for the same that may then sort the thing. It may help you out that may then sort. All you need to do is to update the latest driver for the same. This may then help you out to do check out. I guess it is very much necessary that would sort the issue. I hope this may then make the things process well.

The issue could also be related to the Cpu, Ram, motherboard and graphic card. All this may help you out to get the issue to be sorted that may then work out for the thing. It is essential and is necessary that you process for the thing. So do look out that may help out. It is essential and necessary that you work out so update the graphic card driver and then flash the BIOS.