Thread: MASS effect 2 GPU physx

MASS effect 2 GPU physx

Hello everyone,
    Here's my setup :
    Case - Raidmax Sirius Silver
    Mother Card - Gigabyte P55-UD3R
    Memory - DDR3 3x2Gb Kingston HyperX 1600MHz T1
    1 GPU - BFG GTX 285 OC 1024Mb GDDR3
    2 GPU - EVGA 8600 GTS 512MB GDDR3 (PhysX)
    Card - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
    PSU - OCZ 700W Fatality Champion Series.
    My question is does PhysX really works or is there really any improvement or related effects in PhysX Mass Effect 1.?? The game appears clearly on the official list of Nvidia PhysX are supported. In Unreal Tournament 3 when I go back into Windows and I returned in Evga Precision for my fans back at a speed less noisy than when I play, I found watching the graphics that my 8600 GTS was beautiful and worked well at times during my session Gaming (GPU Usage). THANKS IN ADVANCE...
    "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... I will fear no evil." -Psalms 23

K8N Diamond Plus (BIOS v1.2)
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
    Antec TruControl 550W
    NVidia GeForce 7900GT (NGO v1.8466 BETA)
    OCZ Platinum 2x1GB (2-3-2-5)
    SATA: WD740
    PATA: 2xWD2500, WD1200, NEC DVD/RW

Re: MASS effect 2 GPU physx

To meet the players and the release of Mass Effect 2, ATI has released a hotfix just hours after unveiling its latest Catalyst drivers 10.1. The latter, which still weighs close to 112 MB, corrects a problem that prevented using anti-aliasing filtering with a CrossFire configuration X. You can download the hotfix available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 from the web.

Yes and probably X86 and X64 with all patatra AVIVO, HydraVision etc. Thanks, that is what shocked me, aliasing. Finally this did not really feel as it does not correct no shadows, especially as there are small lagging from time to time during the dialogue scenes. after several hours of play I'm disappointed is Mass Effect 2, nothing serious, but I regret inventory is the former, the skill menu commando equipment, system improvement, and accused AI of our allies drove straight to death without putting it covered. Anyway, I love the universe staging, the environment and the lining which are all just very good, great actor (the lining en) of Battlestar Galatica, overthere and so on.

If the option to use Anti-Aliasing Is Not available in ATI CrossFireX mode When using ATI Radeon HD-year series graphic card, then you would have to install the Mass Effect 2 Hotfix. The following are an Applicable Products :
    Hardware :
    • ATI Radeon HD series 5xxx
    • ATI Radeon HD 4xxx Series
    • ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series
    • ATI Radeon HD 2xxx series

Software :
    • Mass Effect 2

Operating System :
    • Windows 7 32bit
    • Windows 7 64bit
    • Windows Vista 32 bit
    • Windows Vista 64 bit
    • Windows XP 32bit
    • Windows XP 64bit

The component has been PhysX by Nvidia updated to version 9 in order to improve the physical with Mirror's Edge. But several other improvements are also made by 9 as a PhysX SDK updated, or bug fixes with the hybrid multi-GPU configurations. 9.09.0010 PhysX is optimized for the GeForce GTX 285 and 295 to improve their performance. Finally, the integration of PhysX System Software 9 in the Control Panel NVIDIA Control Panel has been improved to facilitate its settings as SLI. These drivers also correct a problem with the video game Fallout 3 in high resolutions and add a profile for SLI benchmark built into the video game STALKER: Clear Sky. Finally, a bug has been fixed with the GeForce GTX 295 and CUDA and PhysX technologies. Under certain conditions, a single GPU, these cards was indeed actually used.

Try to download the NVidia ForceWare 197.45 WHQL drivers for the rest of the GeForce. The following are the Support exists for it :
    • Understanding the OpenCL ( Open Computing Language ) 1.0 for all GeForce 8 series GPUs and later.
    • Understanding the OpenGL 3.2 for all GeForce 8 series GPUs and later.
    • Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
    • Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce dedicated. Use one card for graphics and dedicate another card to PhysX processing to take advantage of physical effects in real time.
    • Download Now these applications FREE PhysX and CUDA.
    • Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software .
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly