Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

ATI Tray Tools not loading overclock profiles with WOW

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 16-04-2010

ATI Tray Tools not loading overclock profiles with WOW

Using GPU-Z I become aware of it seems to load my over clock profile extremely temporarily as the logon screen, but then it kicks it back down to my idle profile. I am using the wow.exe as the 3D executable. And I established it is the wow.exe that is working once WOW is working. I be able to go out to ATT and physically facilitate the over clock profile. But I cannot figure out why the profile would not stay on mechanically. I have been using ATI Tray Tools for at the same time as and by no means had any problem with my game profiles and over clock settings. But I immediately started playing WOW and this is the first time using WOW with ATT. For a number of reason ATT would not load my over clock profiles with WOW. Well it does sorta.

Old 16-04-2010

Re: ATI Tray Tools not loading overclock profiles with WOW

In point of fact there are bring up to date for DX9c. Try to bring up to date it. I had similar difficulty; for this you are going to try turning off OSD for BFV. You do not have Crossfire boards to add full support, but you imagine regarding adding a number of 3D tweaks for it. So, when you determine to have it be able to you to help you with a number of beta testing.
Old 16-04-2010

The ATI Tray Tools is a superior tweaker submission that resides in the announcement vicinity of the Windows taskbar and permits instant have right of entry to video alternative and settings via a right-hit it off to the menu. It is generally used as a substitute to the additional bulky official Catalyst Control Center (CCC), but it is able to in addition work in tandem with it. The capability to modify the declaration, colors, rotation, and comprehensive desktop settings unswervingly from ATT's right-click menu.
Old 16-04-2010

If you are using Windows XP examination pack 3 and net frame work 2.0/3.5. Lattes direct x 9c at present too your difficulty. Subsequent to installing Catalyst (without problems/errors) you noticed ATI overdrive and Smartguid is absent. And your old grafic card was an Hd 2400 pro other than with Smartguid and overdrive. So your inquiry is does has the HD 4650 agp an overdrive panel. That is an extremely old processor and motherboard. It is probable that as the Catalyst drivers progress the support for older motherboards falls by the wayside. Then again on an older ATI card you had I keep in mind that ATI Overdrive was not functional.
Old 16-04-2010

You tried 1.6.9.1368 beta and 1.3.6.1042. You in addition installed generally into your system but when you tried to open those programs you got a number of mistake and they said something regarding low level drivers that cannot open the agenda. You do not completely remember what it said but if an important person has to know then you determine to try to install once more and take screenshot but if someone knows this difficulty and how to attach this you might be thankful. You can utilize this as an alternative of CCC, for the reason that it's taking less processes and I hear it's basically superior program.
Old 16-04-2010

The ATT used to be the wonderful software in the pre-HD cards era. In view of the fact that then you have merely seen betas of it and at the same time as it's still a superior app you would not get as much HP out of it as previous to. Individually for overclocking most of them utilize ATITool and for general tweaking but you can utilize CCC. I guess presently for being capable to work the CCC the entire you gonna necessitate is a 10 year old Pentium.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , , ,