Thread: Overclocking Quadro FX 3700M did not work!

Overclocking Quadro FX 3700M did not work!

Hi folks,
    I have tried to overclock the Quadro FX 3700M but that didn't worked for me.!! Maybe I have done something wrong, since I don't have the deep knowledge about an overclocking. I am expecting some help for the overclocking Quadro FX 3700M that didn't worked.!! I have tried to do lot of things like changing the clock-rate and other things but nothing had helped me. So please help me to sort out this problem.

Re: Overclocking Quadro FX 3700M did not work!

I would like to recommend you to go for an EVEREST. EVEREST is a leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking them it provides essential system and overclock information, equipment tracking and advanced diagnostic capabilities to test the effects of parameters used. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure actual system performance and compare it to previous states, or other systems. In addition , the complete software, operating system and security information makes Everest a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information on your PC.

I do not necessarily put on OverClock of 920xm because it already works extremely well of origin. But if the overclocking is possible, I try just out of curiosity. By cons, side graphics card I think I can easily mount frequencies. Considering the fine print, the current temperatures and the margin on the supply side through the transformer 240W, I hope to frequencies of a GTS 250 (738/1100/1836). According to the site of nVidia , the GTS 250 will consume 105W, that would imply an increase of 5W what seems perfectly within the reach of this QuadroFX 3800M.

GeForce 197.13 drivers available in beta for two weeks are in fact now certified by Microsoft WHQL. Apart from the digital signature, no other changes have been made by the new Nvidia 197.13 drivers generic, the main improvements are a reminder, support for GeForce chipsets 300 and Next Generation ION (ION 2) but also a substantial improvement performance in several video games including SLI mode. Note that neither the GeForce 197.13 drivers or the version 197.25 beta that is newer is not compatible with DirectX 11 GPU GeForce GTX 470 and GeForce GTX 480, which just announced by Nvidia.

With twice the processing power of Its predecessor, the HD 5870, this graphics card overclocked Offers an Effective frequency of 4.04GHz, making it one of the most Powerful GPUs on the market today. The Radeon HD 5970 is Also one of the only cards on the market to Fully support DirectX 11 and Direct Compute shared processing. I am not too very fond of BFG overclock They Simply Because they're cards, Malthus Decreasing the lifespan of them. Indeed I did return the BFG GeForce 7600 video card. Which one did I decide to go with? I Decide on the EVGA GeForce 7900 graphics card.

Upgrading to the latest version of EVEREST to own the more accurate and powerful system diagnostics solution by getting up, databases of current information materials, support for the latest graphics processors and motherboard chipsets. Overclock information and benchmarks optimized for latest Intel Core i5, i7 Core and Xeon processors based on the "Lynnfield" and "Clarksfield" cores. Support for new AMD Athlon AM3 II, II, and Sempron Phenom codenamed "Callisto", "Deneb", "Heka", "Propus", "Rana", "Regor" and "Sargas".