Thread: ATi Tray Tools and XFX 5870 clock issues

ATi Tray Tools and XFX 5870 clock issues

Hello folks,
    I have recently installed the XFX Radeon 5870 with the ATi Tray Tools. According to me everything is running properly except the clock readings. Whenever I try to check the clock readings, it is showing off. With the drivers that I had with the card, there is a utility for O / C "ATI Overdrive", but the concern is that you can not go higher, the max is 900 for GPU clock and memory clock for 1300 (now 850 / 1200). So please tell me the solution for the ATi Tray Tools and XFX 5870 clock issues.!! Hope that someone will help me in sorting out this issue.

Re: ATi Tray Tools and XFX 5870 clock issues

Don 't not panic yet. ATI has released drivers specific betas HD58xx in emergency. AC should be taken to arrange with the official versions. so your score is normal on the 2006 you're already CPU limited (with dual low-oc) for the CCC then rising to the 900 / 1300 this is also normal and it does not come from the drivers but the signature in the bios the cg indicates the max that can take the card with the full vgpu stock. The only way is through a tweaker to exceed 900/1300 or flash the card with an asus bios to have the CCC in 1200/1400.

Today's turn to lean Sapphire 2GB video memory graphics card, this time to an ATI Radeon HD 5850, which is more likely to benefit from a recent NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 . If there was reasonable doubt about the usefulness of combining both memory graphics card entry as the last line, this premium model has a chance for him to saturate the 1GB model reference especially in high-definition multi-screen mode, especially since it is overclocked (overclocked) factory. n the end, the Radeon HD 5870 does not disappoint and is what we hoped more from the point of view player / user, namely the logical evolution of the Radeon HD 4870. 2.26 times more powerful in theory and synthetic tests, however, that it has a 33% higher bandwidth, the memory bus remains at 256 bits.

The "Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 Toxic Edition 2GB" inherits actually operating frequencies of the model fitted eponymous 1GB of memory. The GPU and 1 440 units of calculation and clocked at 765 MHz instead of 725 MHz and 2GB of 500MHz GDDR5 at 4 instead of 4 000 MHz. Despite these frequencies revised upwards, the manufacturer promises a temperature below 15 ° C and a reduced noise emission of 10 dB compared to the reference model by means of a cooling house. It is straight into the game from 1.5 to 2 times faster than the Radeon HD 4870 512MB in situations where the amount of memory the latter is not a limiting factor.

A multi-core CPU is a physical multi-core processor. The term "multi-heart" is used to describe a processor consists of at least two cores (or computational units) etched in the same chip. It is an evolution of dual-core processors. This type of architecture can increase computing power without increasing the clock frequency, thereby reducing the amount of heat dissipated by Joule effect. The QuickPath Interconnect (QPI or) is a computer bus, developed by Intel in order to replace the parallel system bus FSB. The main interest of QPI bus from point to point topology: bus connecting the processor to the chipset is no longer shared. The first products to use the QPI bus Core i7 CPUs from the fourth quarter of 2008. The QuickPath Interconnect bus is similar to the HyperTransport bus on this Athlon 64 and later produced by AMD.

Running on Windows, it will be very valuable to increase the performance of a map on the fly, or rather to focus on power consumption and silent. Only downside, GPU Clock Tool does not know change the supply voltages of each component. Moreover, the latest version of GPU Clock Tool supports the impending Radeon HD 2x00 plus all previous generations. To flash the BIOS, view the Flash recorded on a floppy disk or other medium, is something like this for Gigabyte :
    • A: \ [BIOS Flash Utility Name] [BIOS Filename]