Thread: Controlling RivaTuner from the command line or scripting it

Controlling RivaTuner from the command line or scripting it

I desire to control RivaTuner, particularly, the shader/memory clock values from the command line or using a script. Fundamentally I have a long register of dissimilar frequencies for every of the shader/ROP/memory clock values, say, 10 each. I desire to go through each and every one of those (which are 1000 total amalgamation), and work in my benchmark submission to get the fps. How can I do this via the command line or using a script. It would be overwhelming if I might come up with a bat file with 3 parameters for every of the clock values and would somehow set the frequencies to those parameter values.

Re: Controlling RivaTuner from the command line or scripting it

The CLI does not permit you to operate these things unswervingly, but it give you the method to load several desired launch item, which be able to has associated overclocking and fan profiles: So to do say, 1000, dissimilar configurations, you necessitate a script that determine to generate 1000 dissimilar profiles first. And then pick them one by one. A profile as far as you recognize is a registry key.

Seems similar to it is stored in the registry. You are looking at the hex values of the key and seems similar to the when you modify merely the memory clock; the first 16 bytes are changed. You determine to alter the additional clocks and observe the impact on the registry key. Be able to you tell you how the binary information is stored there. You can desire to be capable to generate arbitrary clock numbers and store them in the key.

It seems similar to the format encrypts the information somehow using the contemporary time. I produced a profile and an additional one a at the same time as later with the exact similar parameters and together have dissimilar information in the registry key. Does anybody have some idea what format the key is in. If this is not probable, then is there a number of simple method to launch Rivatuner to get to the overclocking screen, or is it always wanted to go through the menu system to get there.

The Launcher>Add innovative item>Rivatuner section activation item> [module type]>driver level>[module name]>system settings>[Tab name}>overclocking. For this you have to go to the back to the recently produced item in the Launcher tab, right hit it off on it, generate shortcut to menu item. It determines to put a shortcut to the Driver level overclocking screen on your desktop. Turns out automating the GUI is immediately too much work, particularly with the sliders and no text box input.

Try to get Rivatuner 2.07. It has fixed defaulting values for Direct3D Intellisample slider and "Clamp unenthusiastic mipmap LOD bias" alternative. State of global OSD visibility setting is no longer lost when several additional alternatives is being changed instantaneously subsequent to changing the global OSD visibility setting in the properties of bundled RivaTuner Statistics Server submission. Minor UI and localization fixes.