Thread: Where is RivaTuner Statistics server?

Where is RivaTuner Statistics server?

I have recently installed RivaTuner 2.05 and now I am unable to detect any of my graphic cards which I have placed in my computer system. I have no idea what is going wrong. I am unable to change the fan speed on my 8800 GTX’x. One more thing I am not able to monitor the temps anymore. Here is the screen shot of what I am getting.

So I need to know where is RivaTuner Statistics server.

Re: Where is RivaTuner Statistics server?

According to me, you must uninstall this software complete from your computer system. Do not directly delete it from your computer system try uninstall it using the add remove programs. After uninstalling the RivaTuner install a new copy of this software again. This will solve your problem. If not then let me know the further details.

Thanks for the reply, now it is working in a better way after reinstalling the RivaTuner. But I need answers to some more questions. Why I am able to see only one card in the dropdown menu? The temperature that is given is of core1 or of core 0 or of core. 0. And the last are the temp is good for 8800GTX SLI idle or not. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Well according to me only under the windows xp operating system it is good, but under the Vista’s SLI performance is different. Only one logical device is enumerated by the operating system the SLI is active. In simple word if you are using Vista operating system then you will be having low level of controls through the SLI master display adapter.

Driver provides SLI technology SLI master subsystem in the main tab, choose their own temperature control. Core0/Core1 ForceWare report for all display adapters temperatures joined in SLI configuration. The rest of the data (core temperature read out the chip or external sensors, ambient temperature, fan speed, etc.) directly through a direct reading of low-level access to hardware, so that it applies only to the selected display device.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly