Thread: Preparation before overclocking

Preparation before overclocking

How to can I perform a memory test to check that my ram is proper. What I have done on my part is overclocked my ram to play a game. Things works fine here without issue. But a memory test can reveal the damage to my computer. How to optimize the memory timings and voltages. I need some tips on preparation before overclocking a gpu.

Re: Preparation before overclocking

First you have to open the 'start' menu and type 'memory' in the search bar and press Enter. Select the 'restart option now and confirm and make sure for what was the problems'. The computer will restart and run all the way through a full memory test. There are different ways to test and identify bad system memory. Now when you computer will restart and scan your memory to see the errors.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

It is up on your mind that you want to overclock your computer system or not, but to gain the better possible presentation from your memory right now, let's look into optimizing your computer's memory latency timings To put it basically, memory timings are a set of prearranged delays that each memory section steps through in flanked by transferring data to and from your computer. These programmed delays guarantee that data can be written to and read from your RAM in an orderly fashion.

There are too many unpredictable for us to give you a complete guide on setting your memory latencies. Take a look to your motherboard physical and the website of your memory manufacturer for educations on your unambiguous hardware. Your computer system is the engine that powers your Vista experience, then try to increase the speed of you computer. But with today's computer equipment, a slight overclock is almost guaranteed.

If you are overclocking the processor and the memory of your computer, then you have to overclock the video card so that your computer will then run very fast. And it will take a less time to do the work. If you are a gamer then the faster video card will be very best for the games. The one thing is that their will be no guarantee if their is some problem with the hardware after overclocking. And the Aero glass 3D interface will not help in this.

If your video card previously has troubles with Aero glass, a small speed tweak is improbable to help. If your card can handle Aero glass then it will be little better, more speed will not net you any perceptible visual development. For a step-by-step guide to video card overclocking. Now that you have to enclosed the fundamentals, lets dive into the first ten tweaks you cannot live without. These are the necessary "First Boot" tweaks that will make Vista a much more pleasant operating system.