Thread: Intel processor overclocking on windows

Intel processor overclocking on windows

Hi,
    I need some tips on overclocking a processor. I have a Intel processor. The issue is that I have windows 7 with 1gb ram. So I am not sure that overclocking will be so effective for me. But still I want to know what precaution should I take before performing a overclocking on my processor. On my windows the Intel processor overclocks.

Re: Intel processor overclocking on windows

The overclocking is NOT an exact science, but a lottery, there is no overview inviting to give rise to a maximum frequency of a processor to blow! Each processor is unique! The only way to know is to test oneself. Certainly you will find on sites specialized databases, but these are only the raising of overclocking with several different settings, they can be a great help, but should in no way be taken as official information.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

The overclocking is directly dependent on cooling. There are many ways to cool a CPU, the most common being the cooling air, a couple heatsink / fan, but there are also water cooling (cooling water, closed circuit with pump and heater), the plates peltier systems, phase change, similar to Those of refrigerators, etc. Will help to get rid of Intel processor overclocking on windows.

I will not go into detail here for more info, see the section dedicated to the forum HERE. More microprocessor is cold, its overclocking potential is high. A brand motherboard with a bios expanded office will allow better overclocking. More card offers more adjustable parameters o / c will be refined and improved.

This may leads you to say that most PC supermarket can not be overclocked, the fault components totally slanted the overclocking is patience. A real o / c in the state of the art through long phases of stability testing of the machine, and it always rises in small steps, not one stroke. The list of programs is stable at the end of the tutorial A64.

I advise to always adjust the settings in the bios and manually is the best way to master everything, and it's better than all the automatic settings, and different software to adjust the machine directly from Windows (or other OS). The answer may seem difficult today, Because modern processors offer so much power that their core frequency growth may seem ineffective. In this way the Intel processor will not overclocking on windows.