Thread: Asus Sabertooth 55i overclocking

Asus Sabertooth 55i overclocking

This is some thing special motherboard that i feel so iam looking to get some hands on it for overclock well last time i did overclock my mksi motherboard that i thing not going to work with this so please help me regarding ..
    thank you

Re: Asus Sabertooth 55i overclocking

The Sabertooth I55 has a socket LGA 1156 and 4 slots for DDR3 memory in dual-channel support for the PC20000 to a maximum of 16GB. The slots of the bars have one each retaining clip on the bottom of the slot there is not a good idea because it is often hindered by the graphics card to open the retaining clip at the bottom. A system that is not new, we find other maps on X58, for example the X58 Rampage II Gene. so basically good for overclock ..

While overclocking i did not notice any real change in the face model P55 SLI EVGA manufacturer. The climb is just as easy with the BCLK which reached a maximum in the 215MHz is stable, with a little more tension on the processor it must win a few MHz without too much difficulty. This is because theoretically,with a coefficient 21 we can get around 4520MHz.

On the increasing frequency of the processor is also very good, that manages to do the same as the EVGA few MHz near, 3897 MHz to be exact. As i have seen, overclocking is not better than the EVGA model, despite the high quality components.

A disappointment in size, the voltage ranges in the bios are very low, this does not affect users every day, but for only the big overclockers using materials under extreme conditions. In these cases, the maximum tension in the bios may be a limiting factor when overclocking in liquid nitrogen or cooled in the same category. Steps to increase tensions are very small, and help refine overclocking.

The BIOS options are all there, but the organization is perhaps a little less clear than the bios of MSI or EVGA. But it remains highly visible and quite pleasant to go in, without any particular difficulty. No problem is to deplore the bios options are very stable, only small lack is the absence of an indication of the CPU frequency when overclocking, it is not indicated in the bios If a change of BCLK.