Thread: AMD processor overclocking with AMD Overdrive

AMD processor overclocking with AMD Overdrive

hi
    i am looking for help to overclock my Amd , currently i am having two computer AMD 64 processor and Black Edition processor so please tell me how i can overclock with AMD Overdrive ?

Re: AMD processor overclocking with AMD Overdrive

The HT (from 200 to 2xx) or via the multiplier is possible if you have a Black Edition processor. You'll like Black Edition find that your little one to play with the HT multiplier. Sometimes with lower multiplier overclock higher because you are higher than HT-frequencies. Keep in mind that your HT link speed (2 - or 1 GHz) and memory speed as much as possible about your standard spinning. Only when the maximum stable speed of processor you have achieved, you can try these two faster running. In general it is true that the HyperTransport speed above ten percent overclock can be unstable

The easiest way to an AMD processor to overclock via the program AMD Overdrive. This program allows the user to automatically overclock its processor. Many overclockers prefer the BIOS and the fact that it offers more options. In addition Overdrive on the background to swivel on the clock to maintain.

In AMD Overdrive you have several options that you can overclock. The program also has an automatic overclocking function. Have you no sense of time and energy to your PC and stabbing you want a little extra performance then the tab "Auto Clock" totally your thing and you can also stop reading.

The other settings you will understand when you try as much as possible in the BIOS to overclock. AMD overdrive has memory profiles, control your fan and general profiles.