Thread: Different types Types CCFL's

Different types Types CCFL's

hi i am interested to use CCFL's for some nice lookout as i am going to mod my cpu case so i thought to use something new where now i want to know which are the best option for ccfl so please kindly help me .
    thanks

Re: Different types Types CCFL's

There are several types of CCFL's available. The simplest to use off the shelf kits for a very reasonable price are sold. CCFL's are offered in different lengths. 10 inches and 30 inches are the most common sizes, including 20 inches seems to exist but that size is much less common.

Color is still with plenty of CCFL. View blue, red, yellow, green, purple, white, you can not imagine that it exists. Furthermore as a special UV color also possible. UV light is also called black light. The inverter box is what is doing the conversion from 12 volts to the working voltage of the light tubes. The sets sold the inverter is provided with two or three connections.

CCFL's are popularly known as the neon . The acronym stands for CCFL Cold Cathode Fluorescent Light. CCFL's are best known in the form of straight tubes with a clear (often colored) light spread. Other shapes are also possible but less common.For this higher voltage to get done is called an inverter is necessary. This converts the 12 volt power of a PC power supply into a voltage of several hundred volts. There are inverters that spit out 600 volts, but 800 volts is no exception. The current here is very low. Yet it is not pleasant to feel such electricity through your body and have short circuit would you rather not, unless you keep fireworks.