Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is Ionic Cooling?

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 10-10-2009

What is Ionic Cooling?

Hello,
I have HP limited edition laptop. From last several day's i have observed the Heat problem. Even my laptop have making some noise. some of my freind suggest me to go for cooling. An also i heard about the Ionic Cooling. What is it? Is it good for my laptop? can you suggest me ?

Old 10-10-2009

Re: What is Ionic Cooling?

Ionic Cooling means using ions to push air molecules across a hot microprocessor, thereby creating a cooling breeze. So-called ionic-cooling.In this case we set Heat pipes, it used for transfer heat using the evaporation and condensation of a fluid, draw heat away from the computer's processing units and toward the ionic-cooling system. In Ionic Cooling there is two electrodes.one work as ionizes air molecules such as nitrogen, and another used for a receiving for those molecules. When a voltage is applied between the two electrodes, the ions flow from the emitter electrode to the collector. As they move, their momentum pushes neutral air molecules across a hot spot, cooling it down. It works very nice.
Old 10-10-2009

Ionic Cooling

For better cooling of our system we use different type of cooling solution .Water-based solution is the best way to minimized your system heat.
This new technology using tiny "ionic wind engines" that might dramatically improve computer chip cooling. This ionic breeze keeps computer chips 25 ?C cooler than fans alone.By enabling the use of smaller fans, the device could lead to more cooling.The new device is small and can be integrated directly into a computer chip. By placing it at specific "hot spots" on a chip, engineers could enhance the cooling fan's effectiveness in those areas. It's very effective method of cooling.
Old 10-10-2009

Re: What is Ionic Cooling?

Many small wind engines that creates a wind of sorts that is comprised of charged up particles (ions for short) that keeps your computer chips cool and remove heat. According to scientists, they believe that these tiny wind engines are more than able to take computing power to the next level. After all, as microprocessors grow even more powerful. This is advanced level of cooling for your system. It keep your computer chips 25 ?C cooler than fans.Research team claimed that this device managed to increase the cooling rate compared to that of a conventional fan.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , ,