Thread: How good is water cooling?

How good is water cooling?

Hello,
    i have Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550,1333FSB. I have a decent case for water cooling . I want to know is how good is water cooling for high end processor? is it give enough cooling ?

Re: How good is water cooling?

Water cooling is apply where heat generate so much . It works as heat removal from components.Water cooling usually consists of a CPU water block, a water pump, and a heat exchanger , with fan attached,It gives u ultimate cooling. Water cooling not only allows for quieter operation and improved overclocking, but with improved heat handling capabilities for hotter processors can be supported. If you have water cooling kit for you'r system then dont worry about the heating.

water cooling is the best and the most effective against the heating .With liquid cooling or water cooling you can keep your computer cool without no fear of circulation of air. Since the actual liquid cooling will keep your computer colder.It keeps your computer a lot cooler.You just need to check repeatedly to make sure that there are no leaks or any way for the liquid to damage your motherboard or hard drive.
    Last edited by lorenz; 08-10-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Always Water cooling is better than air cooling.Overclockers will occasionally sue this technology for heat exchangers. Because water can conduct heat about 30 times faster than air can, a water cooling system allows the processor to run at higher speeds while drastically reducing system noise.Water cooling brings its own issues to the data center, however, as well as benefits. It's very expensive and to it you have to make sure that there are no leaks that can damage your system.