Thread: ATITool for ATI and NVIDIA

ATITool for ATI and NVIDIA

I recently got Nvidia Geforce GTX 280 and i have installed that graphics card on my windows xp system. I wanted to know is there any application or tool which help in overclocking, which allow to view and adjust GPU and memory voltage.

Re: ATITool for ATI and NVIDIA

Use ATITool, it is an overclocking utility designed for ATI and NVIDIA video cards. Always overclock the GeForce GTX 280 using its standard cooler.It gives feature of temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards).The program runs minimized on the taskbar and displays the temperature of the GPU. 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required and Gamma control.

There are many tools available for overclocking nvidia graphics card for example : RivaTuner, it is a complete powerful tweaking environment, providing you everything you may need to tune NVIDIA GPU based display adapters. NVTweak unlocks many extra options in the nVidia control panel/driver, including but not limited to - Overclocking.

ATITool is bets for overclocking NVIDIA cards. This utility will help to overclock their video card in a semi-automatic fashion. ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for video cards, it will increase the performance of the card only within the limits of the chip.

Download ATITool