Thread: CPU Cooling Issue

CPU Cooling Issue

I'm planning to buy out a new Silverstone case. I need the best CPU Cooling Fan possible for my new build. Now the problem is that the fan and the heatsink does not seems to be parallel. I noticed this because when I first booted my computer, I heard a rattling noise from the CPU cooler as well. So what are your opinions on the fan/heatsink not being parallel? What i need to do in order to do to resolve the cpu cooling issue? Any one knows about it? Please help me to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: CPU Cooling Issue

Computer cooling is the process of removing heat from computer components. The only possible problem i could ever see is the the fan might ever so slightly stand over the closest ram slot (don't think it will happen though) and even so as long as you don't have corsair dominator ram or something else with a giant heat sink your going to be just fine. Because a computer system's components produce large amounts of heat during operation, this heat must be dissipated in order to keep these components within their safe operating temperatures.

The faster a given CPU runs, and the higher its supply voltage, the more heat it emits. If the cooling thingy attached to the top of the chip can't dissipate that heat well enough, the CPU will get too hot and stop working. Components which produce heat and are susceptible to performance loss and damage include integrated circuits such as CPUs, chipset and graphics cards, along with hard drives (though excessive cooling of hard drives has been found to have negative effects).

Usually,when you make any changes in original product,you void the warranty. Overclockers and performance enthusiasts both share the same desire to cool their processor with the best possible hardware solution, but they each have different needs. Return the product to original condition and send it for repairs
    You made changes to original design,it can affect the product perfomance and overheating.