Thread: Setup Liquid Cooling

Setup Liquid Cooling

All i want to know is how to install water cooling system for my computer ? What basic things to consider and what things i need to purchase? I'm totally noob about this, i suggested to buy Swiftech MCP655 12V Pump for $15. is it good? any other options?

Re: Setup Liquid Cooling

Water cooling is bit more costly than the air cooling but with extra cost comes extra performance. Having too a little more expensive than air cooling, but with that extra expense comes extra performance. Too large a pump and the water moves too fast and the radiator doesn't get a chance to remove the heat. So you need the pump that suits to your needs witout going through stact of pumps then Swiftech MCP655 12V Pump is right choice for you. It is adjustable pump. Capable of blasting 1200 L/hr through your cooling system, you have the capability to scale that down to meet your specific needs.

If you have the money then the HeatKiller tri sli route may be the best thing. Components which are individually cooled include, but are not limited to, the CPU, GPU and the Northbridge chip. Some cooling solutions employ one or more methods of cooling, and may also utilize logic and/or temperature sensors in order to vary the power used in active cooling components.

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"