Thread: Dynamic overclocking technology msi

Dynamic overclocking technology msi

hi
    I try desperately to enable DOT to my MSI 6800 but the case remains dimmed. I tried many drivers from NVIDIA but when I go to the properties of the Display-> MSI Clock impossible for me to change the clock anything how i can turn on the Dynamic Overclocking Technology. Is there a particular driver? also is that much effective ?
    thank you

Re: Dynamic overclocking technology msi

The Dynamic overclocking technology technique of MSI (Micro Star International) is simple. When the processor is used at 100%, the Dynamic Overclocking snaps and then increase the FSB (Front Side Bus) of about 7 to 8%. For example, its FSB Pentium 4 increased from 200.96 MHz to 215.7 MHz when using benchmarks rather greedy. Through this manipulation, P4 3014 MHz has been transformed into P4 3236 MHz for a short time, the Dynamic Overclocking stopped when CPU resources are exhausted.

history of giving value for money simply outstanding for the i865, ASUS has not hindered by activating the PAT (later called Hyper Path) in its maps. information on the PAT are quite limited. We know that the PAT (or Hyper Path) is to reduce the latency between the FSB and memory (there is therefore no overclocking

Activation of the PAT is obviously very interesting, making the i865 even more attractive than it was before. Unless some i865 chipset have difficulty accepting the PAT, as not approved by Intel at the time of the production chain ...

According to Intel,the i865 provides excellent performance, i875 offering even more performance increase for customers eager for high-end. The i875 is also, among other things, a chip for servers. It is equipped with technologies related to this category. But Intel suspected that if consumers could boost an i865 @ i875

DOT on MSI you can select for safe and set Overclocking purpose .You can enable it from Video Properties of MSI CLOCK section . It start with Personal greater value Higher the OC rate. but stability for your video Card depending on the rank of DOT.

In Dynamic overclocking technology configuration ,there is no much control in your hand where that is important while overclocking .With the widespread of all technologies, whether the Dynamic Overclocking, but the PAT HyperThreading, choose your motherboard will become a real headache. For testers, the problem will be similar or even worse, because check the true value of each motherboard will become more complicated, especially if some brands are "hiding" certain technologies