Thread: Overclocking Intel Gma 950

Overclocking Intel Gma 950

Hello , I Have System Which has Intel Gma 950 in it , and It Has Windows Vista Installed in it , I want to Tweak the my intel gma 950 to Gain Superior performance , Can you tell me is there any software available Which can perform these For me Please help Thanks in advance

Re: Overclocking Intel Gma 950

hello , You Can Use Intel GMABooster, the world's first and only perfomance boost solution for Intel Graphics Media Accelerator series (currently supported chipsets: Intel 945GM/GME/GMS/GSE and 943/940GML/GU Express featuring GMA 950).

Offering up to an astonishing 2.4x of extra processing power for Your computer's integrated graphics engine, the GMABooster is a must-have tool for every user interested in advanced 3D gaming, truly flawless Windows Vista and Mac OS X experience, smoother operation of Google Earth, improved video playback, and perfomance gain in a variety of professional applications!

One might ask: 2.4x boost without adjusting the voltage (right, Your hardware will not be exposed in any way!), how is it possible?
    Please read here to find out.

Why wait? Try GMABooster Yourself and experience the 2.2x extra MTriangles/sec in Multitexturing test and 1.8x extra FPS in Pixel Shader test (Source: FutureMark 3DMark '06). Try it Yourself and experience a solid boost of vital minimum FPS in the demanding games and a truly flawless Aero Glass experience in Windows Vista!

GMABooster is a free ("donateware") program, available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. You can endlessly use it without charge: just download a new weekly build once the previous weekly build has expired. However, if You like GMABooster and use it often, You are welcome to make a voluntary donation. In appreciation for donors' generosity, every donor will be supplied with a Personal Serial Number and will be able to register his/her copy of GMABooster. The gift is, a given Number, once entered, permanently disables the expiration date check!

You CaN Download it From Here

Hello , Yup You Can use the GMABooster software it allows the user to overclock the frequency of the GMA 950 up to 400 MHz and passes through several progressive stages. The most interesting is that this program runs on Windows, Mac and even Linux.

This software for Windows, which installs easily, does not improve unless the graphics performance of integrated circuits graphics GMA 945 of the NorthBridge netBook. Going from 166MHz to 400Mhz by default it is supposed to increase the display speed of the gear. The minimalist interface lets software also think that we can multiply by 2.4, thereby increasing the frequency. In practice, it is far from.