Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Loss of effectiveness of cooling

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 16-04-2009

Loss of effectiveness of cooling

My graphics card, Power color X1650XT which now has 1 year and half, heating more and more. When I had it, it did not exceed the 70 ?C charges some, today 90 ?C at the end of a half hour of plays. I specify that cooling being very noisy, it is controlled by ATI tool (in load, the ventilator turns at its speed of origin) With my opinion, it is the thermal paste which takes age, or then a shock with slightly separated the ventilator of the chip.

Old 16-04-2009

Re: Loss of effectiveness of cooling

see also a de-dusting (1 year and half, that accumulates and that can simply come from there) a brush and a souffle cure many problems if not, checks that your ventilator is always of attack (running) I had the case on a proc, or it turned intermittently or straightforwardly died on many graphics cards (but at the end of one year and half, it is rather rare).
Old 16-04-2009

I regularly vacuum-clean my PC, I have to forget to specify.
Old 16-04-2009

The concern, it is that if you dismount, you can lose the guarantee all depends on the system of assembly. screw with a verification system:
kind labels vicious, red nail varnish or bronzing which does not resist the screwdriver (for the two last, rather easy to cure it. but the label which breaks up request much tact?)

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: