Thread: Problems with Asus Fan Xpert

Problems with Asus Fan Xpert

I recently purchased a new computer with Asus Rampage II Extreme motherboard, but I've encountered a problem on that motherboard. The problem is to control cabinet mit fans in Cooler Master HAF 932 case. The control of the CPU fan which is a Cooler Master V8 works just fine, but the cabinet fans can not get to work in this program. Does anyone have experience with this program or have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

The red dot on the graph will show the temp and RPM% but it is not on the cabinet where the graph.

Re: Problems with Asus Fan Xpert

Looking at the image of Fan Xpert swipes from 799 rmp and higher, while the large 23cm. Chassis fans in HAF well run around in 700 rmp. That's why they do not produce signals on the graph?

The figures come from a calibration I did, how the machine level if increases RPM% and see how much RPM it. During calibration, it was only the CPU fan that was affected, and it worked even before I did the calibration as I doubt that this has anything to why the cabinet is not functioning.

Is the calibration of the Asus Fan Xpert application, or in the bios settings?

This resolves itself things only you get a little knot around, as far as my acquaintance to be Asus-BIOS could read the rpm down to 3-400 rpm.

I have looked a bit on the (cabinet) the fans and the motherboard. First, the fans;

- All the fans (3x23cm and 1x14cm) comes with 3-pin connectors to connect directly to the motherboard. A nice feature that does not often seen on the enclosed cabinet fans.

- Plenty of 3-pin fan connectors on the motherboard; 3 pcs. Chassis Fan + 3 pcs. Opt_Fan

(+ PWR_Fan, weather dog note that the fan attached to this, according to the manual, can not be read by Fan Xpert program)

Are Chassis Q-Fan and the other fan controllers enabled in Bios? (> Hardware Monitor> Fan Speed Control)

(is also a menu bar where;> Fan Speed Monitor, where you should (if everything is considered/linked correctly) be able to read the rpm. on all the online fans)