| || |
Join Date: Jan 2009
Water cooler for overclocking
I am thinking to buy a water cooler to overclock my pc. I have seen this, Thermaltake Bigwater 745
Have any question about the water cooler.
- What all I need to mount it?
- Will this watercooler run good compared to many other coolers?
- Also has plans to use the water cooler for GPU also, but I have not found a better for my ati radeon hd 4670. So if anyone know of any that will be better.
- Have heard that it is with little cooling liquid can I get use to fill in? (have heard that the liquid refrigerant is not with the command stream so that components are not safe if it is leaking, so it is stupid to fill in with water)
- Is it with thermal paste? And if it is, is it good?
Thanks for your replies.