Thread: Water Cooling for Geforce FX 9800

Water Cooling for Geforce FX 9800

Hello Friends,

I have heard about the Water cooling process being used in the Graphic cards, and may people do that to maximize the utilization of their Graphic card, I have recently purchased GeforceFX 5900,and i uust wanted to see what should do about water cooling for a GeforceFX 5900 (not an ultra, but I suppose that doesn't really matter with respects to the hardware setup between the two cards). I note that gainward has a cooling kit for the 5800, and was wondering if this was compatable with the 5900? Anyway, just wanna see what I can get out of that beast, and what I should do for any water cooling on that. Any help is much appreciated.Thanks.

Re: Water Cooling for Geforce FX 9800

The BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX H2OC 512MB graphics card with ThermoIntelligence water cooling solution raises the performance bar by enabling full-throttle lifelike game play at intense resolutions and is H2OC overclocked to deliver the best 9800 GTX performance only available with advanced cooling for an amazing Microsoft DirectX 10 gaming experience.

the BFG NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX H2OC 512MB graphics card with ThermoIntelligence offers extreme HD gaming and a first-class entertainment experience.

Re: Water Cooling for Geforce FX 9800

GeForce 9800 GTX Edition features a self-contained water-cooling system that requires no end-user maintenance. The self-contained unit comes already attached to the graphics card and only requires the user to mount the 120mm fan and radiator module.

And because the water-cooling unit is self-contained, customers can have the high performance and quiet operation of water-cooling without the hassles of regular maintenance or installation, which often voids the factory graphics card warranty.