Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sunbeam CR-CCTF CPU Cooler Manual Issue

Overclocking & Computer Modification

Old 04-02-2009

Sunbeam CR-CCTF CPU Cooler Manual Issue

hello, guys i have this sunbeam cpu cooler whose model no is this model CR-CCTF and actually i want download the user manual of but cant sem to find so if anybody has it then please shared it with . i would be really greatful i bought this off a friend and he didnt have a user manual with it so any help appreciated thanks alot

Old 04-02-2009

Re: Sunbeam CR-CCTF CPU Cooler Manual Issue

Sunbeam has been on the forefront of computer modding and its entry into CPU cooling has been successful also. If they would improve the mounting mechanism they would make a good product even better. When the temperatures rise, this unit will keep your temperatures down and protect your processor you can find it on sunbeam site directly why dont you try on this site sunbeamtech.com
Old 04-02-2009

Re: Sunbeam CR-CCTF CPU Cooler Manual Issue

hey here is your manual you can download it from here http://www.sunbeamtech.com/PRODUCTS/...-2008-05-8.jpg good luck and The Core Contact Freezer is a very nice cooler and packs quite a bit of punch when cooling a CPU

TechArena Community > Hardware > Overclocking & Computer Modification
Tags: , , , ,