It is so that my computer has an incredibly high noise level, it sounds too much that anybody will need to use earplugs if want to sleep while my computer is on.
Here is my Specification.
- Chassis: NZXT Nemesis Elite
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3
- HDD: Samsung SpinPoint T166 320GB SATA2 16MB 7200RPM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz
- Memories: OCZ Gold XTC DDR2 PC6400 2048MB,
- Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon X1950PRO 512MB GDDR3
- CPU - Cooler: Noctua NH-U12F
- PSU: Corsair Power Supply 520W, 120mm Fan,
Speedfan does not work as it does not show any speed on the fans, maybe go if there are other contacts on the motherboard. I have no idea what to do in order to lower the noise level? Some suggestions on what might be the cause