Thread: 8800 GTx @ silent HTPC

8800 GTx @ silent HTPC

I am considering getting together throughout my PC in a cabinet, and since it has become an HTPC, this puts certain demands on noise / appearance. I have therefore been little in tankbox, and reached an idea that might be used for anything.

The idea is to run 2 x Silverstone LC017S and put them on top of each other. In the upper cabinet head, I vary components (look) and let the water run out blown to the rear.
    In the lower-Cabinet head, I vary water + More Core Heating and 9 x 120mm fans.

- Think of that might work / there is room?

Re: 8800 GTx @ silent HTPC

I have total pup machine in such a LC17 and there is plenty of space. You need only install the components in the right order. Your gfx can easily fit in, if you remove one HD box. For water cooling it should not cause problems when you can peel the casing completely. How you will put this matter firmly recognized, I do not, but suppose you have a (good) plan ready.

If it must be very quiet / silent, the accompanying fans should be changed or removed entirely. Good luck with it. It sounds exciting - hope you throw some pics when you get started.

Think that will heat up the search, I learned, at least in physics, might consider Cooling at the top and then maybe save bottom and top of it, or maybe get it drilled.

I think it is necessary to raise your feet, think that your 9 fans have to suck on the air through the cabinet to keep the radiator.

I realize that heat rises up, but when the radiators are black, place is not to bring it at the top, and the case is black (It would look stupid out!).

But it sounds good JAMES_911, then I see what I can do with water; mounting screws provides enough for the radiator and for the rest stripe.

What kind of radiator you talking about? With the 9 * 120 mm reads it as a more 2 pro but you write more core?

It is a more 2 pro without lattice around