Thread: Crucial Ballistix Tracers Pc6400

Crucial Ballistix Tracers Pc6400

Should I get a new fan for my new built PC? I already have 2 fans installed in the new case I that am going to have for this PC. So wanted to know if this is adequate or more fans are necessary!

Every case has provision for 2 fans, one at the back side under the power supply and one at the front side under the drive bays. Other than these, there would be some places in the case where extra fans could be installed. This information will be given in the manual of that particular case only. Refer to that.

Some cases also comes with more than 2 fan provisions, like mine came with 3rd fan slot. The fan was not installed however. This was for the purpose of cooling the side panel. I bought 2 Coolermaster 120 mm led fans for the front HDD bays panel. It keeps my PC coooool

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER COP View Post
    Every case has provision for 2 fans, one at the back side under the power supply and one at the front side under the drive bays. Other than these, there would be some places in the case where extra fans could be installed. This information will be given in the manual of that particular case only. Refer to that.
    So manual will be the fine source for reference....hmmm. But where's the manual with my case. I think I'll have to find one.