Thread: First experience with Intel and Intel-OL

First experience with Intel and Intel-OL

Holaaa ... story that we recently bought (me and my father) pc again, but after a long time to be with AMD, this time we changed sides (in the proper sense of expression (style_emoticons / emos / bigyellowgrin.gif)) .

The computer is as follows:

ECS P35T-A
    Intel E7200
    Cooler Stock
    ATI X1650 Pro -> was cheap (30 lucas) and stayed in line, but I hope soon to buy the 4850
    2 x 1 Gb Dual 800 Mhz Super Talent

Other components of the previous held.

The thing is that after reading a bit here in the forum, I decided to overclock processor a bit. As the plate is not as ocera from what I read, I used to do something moderate. After testing several configurations fsb, Vcore, etc. ... I arrived at following, which failed to meet my goal, but rather approached.

The first thing I did and I thought that had been stable since it ran a handful of super pi to two. But then when I was playing nfs carbon and burn a DVD from the hard, I threw win the Blue Screen of Death and the computer restarted. I realized that it was not stable xD.

Vcore 1.35
    FSB 310
    Vdimm 2.0
    Memos 800

As cache to the process and give the board more OC, we got off the frequency to the memos not to be so high.

Vcore 1.35
    FSB 340
    Vdimm 1.9
    Memos 667 (851)

So the process I was in 3228 Mhz approx. of 2530 that were originally in the memories and 851.

My idea was to make the process at about 3400 Mhz about by the issue of temperature, and hence that up already too calenteria with the stock cooler. Any idea is how to make the configuration to run because I made some changes but not much, not even gives pc video. We must change the timmings of RAM, currently with the past that I put above OC, are 5-5-5-15

It is very good overclock, always likely that the stability with an hour or more of Orthos, is the most reliable. I am sure that these reports may give more than 851mhz, so you should try to see the item on its voltage to see if rise further.

Thank you for your opinion and suggestion. A question, when it is necessary to increase the timmings of memos? I was trying several options, raising the voltage of the memos and demos, but they do not give me more overclock.

Let them in a safe margin, as 6-6-6-18 or 5-6-6-18, or more perhaps, in my 6 CL I do not work, because they are not, but maybe to you if, after a subis low voltage and tested to see if they hold the next step. If begun to hold down these latencies and ready.

Mmmm ... gives me no more. I think that is the fault of the source xD, so while on leave until the overclock is there just because the psu is generated...

It has only 18a, and you dont use both. We must have 2 rails for 4850, and something like 500 or 550W, to be sure.