Thread: Modifying the side of my box

Modifying the side of my box

Hello everyone, because I want to begin to alter the side of my current box, which is the Antec Sonata III, a box that I liked at first, and doing very well, the only thing that is not enough space and I wanted to buy another, but now I hope to modify my box.

I have several doubts, if any modder can solve it,

1 - Is it very difficult to cut the side of the box for goals methacrylate? What tool to use and what can I do?

2 - Can i easily double the plate? It's that I'm afraid that when cut, to me twice and not have to do anything.

3 - If it is cut well and such, and buy an iron methacrylate, How can I put it in order not to note "while" it is amended the box? As would be put? Screwdriving, outside or inside? It's that I have no idea.

4 - If you get grilled methacrylate well, will it be able to hold the screws? With nuts on the inside? I did not want a little "truji"?

Come on, if I miss a bit, and I get everything right, hanging pictures from start to finish, type guide.

I think it's best that you go to a repair shop and make sure you do it to perfection and depends, if you go to one modest even as they do you a favor. I would put the screws on the outside and then I managed to find "sleeves" to plug, even with the plastic serves better. But cut a sheet of one side, as you do not prepared with a machine ... or an arm can regenerate xD (worth it) or cut the window so irregular that seem anything but window. If that first found a workshop where they do, then purchase the plate metraquilato and get into action.

ok, I note, my uncle has an aluminum workshop, my cousin has a repair shop for cars. Will check it out through that.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzeledozzle View Post
    ok, I note, my uncle has an aluminum workshop, my cousin has a repair shop for cars. Will check it out through that.
    it takes you paint around the chassis of the PC guy.